Amazon Quiz 29th March 2020 Answers: Wins Samsung S20
You can win Samsung S20 by answering five easy questions in Today (March 29, 2020)'s amazon quiz.
Amazon India brings yet another daily quiz contest providing its millions of customer an opportunity to win Samsung S20. If you want to participate and win Samsung S20, what all you have to do is to answer five easy questions in today (March 29, 2020)’s Amazon Quiz.
Amazon Quiz (March 29, 2020) is live now, you can be a part of Today’s quiz by 12:00 noon. Before you skip reading this article and open the Amazon website on your laptop or PC, you should know that Amazon Quiz can only be played in mobile. Yes, it is not available for desktop users.
Amazon Quiz winners get a chance to win prizes like iPhone X, iPhone Xs, Seagate HDD, GoPro Hero 8 Camera, LG Smartphones, Amazon Pay Balance & many more. To claim Samsung S20, follow the below-mentioned Amazon quiz answers.
Amazon Quiz Answers For 29 March 2020 – Win Samsung S20
Q1: The Rajya Sabha Passed ‘The Mineral Laws (Amendment) Bill, 2020’, Which Proposes To Commercialise The Mining Of Which Mineral?
Q2: The Indian Navy Recently Supplied Essential Food And Relief Materials To Which Flood-Hit Country?
Q3: Who Recently Broke A 21-Year-Old Record For The Most Wickets By A Fast Bowler In A Single Ranji Trophy Season?
Ans: Jaydev Unadkat
Q4: Who Is The Only Indian Player To Feature In The Official 2020 ICC Women’s T20 World Cup Team Of The Tournament?
Ans: Poonam Yadav
Q5: National Vaccination Day Is Observed On March 16th. This Day, First Oral Vaccine For Which Disease Was Given In India?
Amazon Quiz Contest Details
- Amazon Quiz Today’s Prize: Samsung S20
- Amazon Quiz Timing: 8:00 am to 12:00 noon (IST)
- Amazon Quiz Contest Date: 29th March 2020
- Amazon Quiz Contest Winner List: 31 March 2020
How To Participate In Today’s Amazon Quiz Contest
- If you do not have Amazon App, Download it from Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
- After downloading the Amazon App, Sign In.
- Go to Home page & scroll down until you see “Amazon Quiz 29th March” banner, tap on it.
- Now just tap on start tab to play the Amazon Quiz.