Amazon Quiz 5 April 2020 Answers Revealed: Win Dell 5593 Laptop
Get answers to Today (April 5, 2020)'s Amazon Quiz and win Samsung S20+.
Are you looking for answers to Today’s Amazon Quiz? If yes, you have come to the right place. Today’s quiz is live now and you have a few hours left to become eligible to win Samsung S20+. What all you have to do it claim Samsung S20+ is to answer five easy general knowledge questions. Get answers to Today’s questions and win Samsung S20+.
Amazon Quiz Answers For 5 April 2020 – Win Samsung S20+
Q1: According to the recently published World Happiness Report, which city is ranked the world’s happiest city?
Q2: Who among these famous personalities, is the longest serving heir apparent to the British throne in history?
A: Prince Charles
Q3: ‘Apropos of Nothing’ is a 2020 memoir by which American filmmaker and humourist?
A: Woody Allen
Q4: What is the name of India’s first indigenously-developed Light Combat Aircraft?
Q5: The Government of India recently launched a chat-bot named ‘MyGov Corona Helpdesk’ on wich social media platform?
Amazon Quiz Contest Details
- Amazon Quiz Today’s Prize: Samsung S20+
- Amazon Quiz Timing: 8:00 am to 12:00 noon (IST)
- Amazon Quiz Contest Date: 5 April 2020
- Amazon Quiz Contest Winner List: 30 April 2020
How To Participate In Today’s Amazon Quiz Contest
- If you do not have Amazon App, Download it from Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
- After downloading the Amazon App, Sign In.
- Go to Home page & scroll down until you see “Amazon Quiz 5th April” banner, tap on it.
- Now just tap on start tab to play the Amazon Quiz