Sushant Singh Rajput Case: CBI to grill Rhea Chakraborty with THESE 10 questions
The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) to question Rhea Chakraborty with THESE 10 questions. Read on.
On Friday, Rhea Chakraborty along with her brother Showik Chakraborty arrived at the DRDO guest in suburban Santacruz, Mumbai, for questioning by the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI), related to Sushant Singh Rajput’s death case. The CBI has prepared a list of 10 questions related to her relationship and much more related to the late actor.
According to a report in NDTV, the CBI team has also been grilling Rhea’s brother Showik, the team will also be questioning the actress related to the foreign trips, SSR’s relationship with his family, and about her location between June 8 to June 13, and much more.
Here are the 10 questions:
1. Who informed her about Sushant Singh Rajput’s death? Where was she?
2. On hearing of the death, did she go to his Bandra home? If not, why, when, and where did she see his body?
3. Why did she leave Sushant Singh Rajput’s home on June 8?
4. Did she leave the actor’s home after any fight?
5. After leaving Sushant Singh Rajput’s home, did she have any communication with him between June 9 and 14? If yes, what was it about, and if not, why?
6. Did Sushant Singh Rajput try to communicate with her in those days? Did she ignore his calls and messages? If so, why? Why did she block his calls?
7. Did Sushant Singh Rajput try reaching out to any of her family members? What was the communication about?
8. Details of Sushant Singh Rajput’s health issues and the treatment he was taking. Details of doctors, psychiatrists, and medication.
9. What was Rhea Chakraborty’s relationship with Sushant Singh Rajput
10. Why did she ask for a CBI probe into the death? Did she sense foul play?
Reportedly, Rhea will be questioned by the CBI for some more days. The CBI is also questioning the late actor’s flatmate Pithani, domestic help Deepesh Sawant, and, Keshav.
Stay tuned to The Live Mirror for more updates.