COVID-19 Vaccination: Complete List Of Hospitals That Are Part Of The Drive
COVID-19 Vaccination Drive: Centre Unveils Complete List Of Hospitals Part Of The Drive
The Central government is all set to begin the vaccination of all citizens above 60 years and those within the age bracket of 45 to 59 years with specified co-morbidities. They have added that around 10,000 private hospitals, more than 600 govt hospitals and other private hospitals are taking part in the vaccination drive.
the Government COVID Vaccination Centers will offer free vaccination for all, with the Centre bearing the full cost of the vaccination. On the other hand, private hospitals functioning as CVCs can charge subject to a ceiling of Rs 250 per person per dose.
The centre has also shared the complete list of private and government hospitals that are part of the COVID-19 Vaccination Drive.
Here is the list of private and government hospitals:
1. The list of hospitals under PM-JAY: https://pmjay.gov.in/covid-vaccination-hospitals
2. The list of hospitals under CHGS: https://pmjay.gov.in/covid-vaccination-hospitals
In addition to these, there would be Government health facilities that will be used as CVCs such as medical college hospitals, district hospitals, sub-divisional hospitals, CHCs, PHCs, Health Sub Centers and Health and Wellness Centers.
You can register to these facilities through government’s CoWIN 2.0 portal, the Aarogya Setu app, or walk into vaccination centres.
Here is the list of 20 comorbidities that the expert committee has zeroed in on:
1. Heart failure with hospital admission in the past one year.
2. Post cardiac transplant/ Left Ventricular Assist Device (LVAD).
3. Significant left ventricular systolic dysfunction. 4. Moderate or severe valvular heart disease. 5. Congenital heart disease with severe PAH or Idiopathic PAH. 6. Coronary artery disease with past CABG/ PTCA/ MI AND hypertension/diabetes on treatment. 7. Angina and hypertension/ diabetes treatment. 8. CT/MRI documented stroke and hypertension/diabetes on treatment. 9. Pulmonary artery hypertension and hypertension/diabetes on treatment 10. Diabetes (>10 years or with complication) and hypertension on treatment
11. Kidney/Liver/Hematopoietic stem cell transplant: Recipient/on wait-list
12. End stage kidney disease on haemodialysis/CAPD
13. Current prolonged use of oral corticosteroids/immunosuppressant medications.
14. Decompensated cirrhosis.
15. Severe respiratory disease with hospitalisations in last two years
17. Diagnosis of any solid cancer on or after July 1,2020 OR currently on any cancer therapy.
18. Sickle Cell Disease/Bone marrow failure/Aplastic Anemia/Thalassemia Major
19. Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases/HIV infection
20. Persons with disabilities due to intellectual disabilities/muscular dystrophy/acid attack with involvement of respiratory system/Persons with disabilities having high support needs/multiple disabilities including deaf-blindness.
A certificate of comorbidity for citizens between the age of 45 years to 59 years (signed by a registered medical practitioner)
Employment certificate/ official identity card (with photo and date of birth) will have to be provided while self-registering on Co-Win 2.0 portal or Arogya Setu. There will be an on-site registration facility as well.