Indian Navy MR Result 2019 declared: Here’s How To Check?
Indian Navy announces MR Result 2019: Here’s how to check and download?
Indian Navy on Friday declared the result of written exam for Sailor Matric Recruit (MR) October 2019 Batch on its official website. The candidates who had appeared for the exam can check and download MR 2019 Result from www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Indian Navy MR/NMR Result 2019: Here’s how to check and download:
- Open the official website of the Indian Navy recruitment – joinindiannavy.gov.in
- You will find a notification on the homepage, saying “Indian Navy MR/NMR Recruitment Result 2019”
- Click on the recruitment result notification link
- It will redirect you to a new page where you need to enter your basic information like username, date-of-birth and other details
- After login, your result will be displayed
- You can also download and take a print out of your result for future reference
All the successful candidates will be called for Physical Fitness Test (PFT) followed by Medical Examination. It is to be noted that PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups and 10 Push-ups.
After PFT and Medical Examination, all the successful candidates would be placed for the course commencing in October 2019, with 15 weeks Basic Training at INS Chilka followed by Professional training in the allotted trade in various Naval Training Establishments. Branch/ Trade will be allocated as per the requirement of Service.
Indian Navy Sailor Matric Recruit Exam was conducted from 23 February to 28 February 2019. The question paper format was bilingual (Hindi and English). Importantly, a total of 400 vacancies were notified for the recruitment of Stewards, Chefs and Hygienists under MR October 2019 Batch. Indian Navy Sailor MR online application process was started on 14 December 2018, and the last date to apply was 30 December 2018.