JEE Main Result 2020: NTA To Declare Results Soon; Check Date And Time
JEE Main Result 2020 Likely Today At Jeemain.nta.nic.in; Check Date And Time
National Testing Agency, or NTA, is expected to declare the JEE Main Result 2020 on September 11. All India ranks, merit list for September, and January will be released with the result declaration. The JEE Main 2020 result link will be updated soon on the JEE Main official site- jeemain.nta.nic.in after the official JEE result declaration. The result will be announced in a downloadable PDF format.
Minister of Education, Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’, took to Twitter and said that the NTA JEE Main result will be out soon.
My heartfelt thanks to all students and parents for reposing trust in the government and participating in #JEEMain exam. Process for result declaration has begun and results will be announced soon. @PIB_India @MIB_India @EduMinOfIndia @DDNewslive
— Dr. Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank (@DrRPNishank) September 9, 2020
Here is all you need to know:
JEE Main Result 2020: Answer Key Released at jeemain.nta.nic.in
Earlier, NTA had released the JEE Main answer key. The provisional answer key for JEE Main September 2020 exam along with the question papers have been released on the official website. The answer key and questions papers have been released at jeemain.nic.in (jeemain.nta.nic.in).
Jee Result Tentative Timing:
JEE Result 2020 Date – September 11, 2020 (anytime soon)
Result Declaration Time – by 10 a.m. (tentative)
JEE Main Result 2020: How To Check And Download JEE Result
Step 1. Visit the official website— jeemain.nta.nic.in.
Step 2. On the homepage, click ‘JEE Mains 2020 results’
Step 3. A new window will appear on the display screen
Step 4. Key in your credentials and login
Step 5. View your JEE Mains results 2020.
Step 6. Download the JEE Mains results 2020 and take a print out for future references.
JEE Main 2020 Result: Expected Cut off for qualifying JEE Advanced
* As per experts, candidates who score above 89 percentile are most likely to qualify for JEE Advanced.
* The cut off for SC and ST category is expected to be about 74 and 64 percentile respectively.
* For the students planning to take admission in NITs, the cut off for JEE Main score is expected to be much higher.
NTA JEE Main Result 2020
- Will mention personal details of the candidates along with subject-wise & total NTA percentile scores.
- Also, the JEE Main cut off.
- JEE result will also display the All India Rank and the category rank of the candidate.
- A separate list of JEE Main toppers who scored 100 percentile will be announced.
- A list of NTA JEE Main Toppers who have topped their states will also be announced.