Jio launches data loan facility; Here’s how to get 1GB to 5GB data loan
Mukesh Ambani-backed company, Reliance Jio officially announced a new emergency data loan facility for all its users. Jio users can now get 1GB to 5GB data loans. Here's how to get the data loan
Mukesh Ambani backed, Reliance company announce good news for all the Jio users. The telecommunication company now offers a data loan for its users. One can instantly avail the data loans on their running sim cards. The loan amounts can be paid later to the company. The initiative has been apparently taken to help those users who are unable to recharge immediately after their data packs end. These data loan packs might range from 1GB to 5GB.
How to get a data loan on Jio?
- You need to have the MyJio app installed on your phone
- Go to the menu on the top left corner
- Click on the Emergency Data Loan option under the Mobile services option
- Click on Proceed option from emergency data loan options
- Tab on to get emergency data option
- Now click on the activate option for the 1GB loan pack
- Once you proceed with the activate button, the pack will be activated to your sim
- Those who have already got the data loan packs can also clear the loan amount using the same page on MyJio app
- The user need not to pay immediately after getting the data loan. The user can only withdraw a maximum of 5GB as emergency data.
For more such updates, stay hooked on to The Live Mirror.