Film Producer Imtiaz Khatri Home & Office Raided In Mumbai In Drugs-On-Cruise Case
Cruise Ship Drugs Case: NCB Summons Producer Imtiaz Khatri After Raid at his Mumbai Office, Home
Filmmaker Imtiaz Khatri’s Mumbai home and office were raided by the Narcotics Control Bureau(NCB). The raid was carried out in connection with the drugs-on-cruise case. Khatri’s name came up during the interrogation of Achit Kumar. He was arrested earlier this week from suburban Powai after a small quantity of multi-strain cannabis was seized from his possession. According to the NCB, Imtiaz Khatri has direct links to Aryan Khan and Arbaaz Merchantt.
The Narcotics Control Bureau has now summoned film producer and Bandra builder Imtiaz Khatri. It is to question him on the Mumbai cruise ship drugs case. He has been asked to appear at 11 am on Saturday. The summons came after NCB’s raid at Khatri’s Bandra home and office in connection to the case.
This is not the first time Khatri’s name has come up in drug-related cases. His name had came into the spotlight last year after the death of Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput. Ashok Saraogi, the lawyer of late actor’s former manager Shruti Modi, claimed that Khatri supplied drugs to Sushant Singh Rajput and Rhea Chakraborty.
All you need to know about Imtiaz Khatri:
- Imtiaz Khatri is a film producer and builder from Bandra.
- He has often seen at Page 3 parties.
- This is not the first drug case in which his name has appeared.
- Last year, he was accused of supplying drugs to the late actor, Sushant Singh Rajput.
- In 2017, Imtiaz Khatri was seen on the ramp during a fashion show in Goa
- Imtiaz is close to many Bollywood stars, he has often appeared at Bollywood parties.
On Friday, a local court in Mumbai rejected the bail plea of Aryan Khan, Arbaaz Merchant and Munmun Dhamecha. It is in the case related to the seizure of drugs following a raid at a party on a cruise ship.