Zomato IPO: Opening Date, Price Band And Other Details
Food Delivery giant, Zomato has got a green signal from SEBI for its IPO launch. The company to open its subscription for common investors on July 14. Check out the pricing and other details
Food Delivery giant, Zomato has received a green signal from SEBI for its IPO launch. The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has formally approved the company’s application to launch its IPO. Zomato’s initial public offering comprises a fresh issue of equity shares worth $75 billion and an offer-for-sale to the tune of $7.5 billion by Info Edge (India) Ltd. The company to start offering the sale of its shares to common investors on July 14 and the public issue will close on July 16. The Zomato IPO market lot size is 195 shares. The company has set the offer price for its IPO at Rs 72-76 per equity share.
Everything about Zomato IPO:
- Zomato IPO Dates: July 14 to July 16, 2021
- Zomato IPO share price ranges between Rs.72 to Rs.76 each
- Zomato Owner: Deepinder Goyal – Founder And CEO
- Zomato’s existing investors- Info Edge (18.55%), Uber BV (9.13%), Alipay Singapore Holding Pte Ltd (8.33%), Antfin Singapore Holding Pte Ltd (8.20%), Tiger Global (6%), Sequoia Capital (5.98%), co-founder Deepinder Goyal (5.51%), Temasek Holdings subsidiary (3.65%) and a few others
- Kotak Mahindra Capital, Morgan Stanley India, Credit Suisse Securities, BofA Securities and Citigroup Global are managing the sales
- Zomato clocked Rs.1,367 crore in revenue in the first three-quarters of FY21. However, expenses were about Rs.1,724 crore, which led to a loss of Rs. 684 crore. Revenue increased by 96% to Rs. 2,743 crore in the year ended March 2020 from Rs. 1,398 crore in the previous year.
For more such updates, stay hooked on to The Live Mirror.