200 interesting questions to ask your partner
Here are few interesting yet romantic questions to ask your lover. Check it out.
The most important thing is to keep that spark going in a relationship and once you’ve been together for a little while, you become really comfortable with each other’s company and the little things, such as the need to ask each other questions, begin to reduce down a bit. It is important to be on the same wavelength as your lover.
You need more than small talk and if you want your lover to come out of the shell. You will have to ask a lot of followup questions as well.
Always remember every person varies so some questions may not work for your partner. But it’s worth the try, isn’t it? After all, it’s the effort that matters. Sometimes all you need is a little Q&A session to turn up the spark between each other.
To help you build a spark between each other, we have created a list of 200 questions that you can ask your, partner, without any further ado, let’s get started!
1. What does the perfect day look like?
2. What’s the grossest thing you’ve drunk?
3. What do you wish people understood about you?
4. What’s your favorite waste of time?
5. What do you need more of? What do you need less of? Why?
6. What silly thing do you take a lot of pride in?
7. Where is the craziest place you have danced?
8. If money was no object, where would you live?
9. What’s the worst dream you’ve ever had?
10. What do you get overly emotional about?
11. What event made you mature as a person the most
12. What’s one thing that you’ve never told anyone?
13. What’s something you believe that most people don’t?
14. Is there anything you’re afraid of in life?
15. What’s your biggest regret?
16. Who is your favorite family member?
17. What’s the best way to earn somebody’s respect?
18. What’s your best memory from growing up?
19. What is your favorite thing to do in your spare time?
20. Who of your friends do you like to spend time with the most?
21. What was your favorite toy?
22. What makes life worth living to you?
23. What’s your favorite animal and why?
24. If you had to leave your house, what is the one thing you would take along with you?
25. Would you introduce me to your parents?
26. Everything happens for a reason—why do you think we met?
27. How soft are you?
28. What makes you the happiest?
29. Do you remember the day we met?
30. Is there a dark secret in your family?
31. What makes you nervous?
32. You can change three things about your personality, what do you change?
33. What are the two biggest lessons you’ve learned from previous relationships?
34. How would you describe our first kiss?
35. Why do you like/love me?
36. What makes you feel alive?
37. What’s the best piece of advice you ever received?
38. What are you really obsessed about?
39. What are three words you would use to describe yourself?
40. How many times did you want to kiss me before our actual first kiss?
41. Do you like kissing in the dark or kissing in the rain more?
42. How would you describe the way I kiss?
43. What is your favorite physical feature of mine?
44. What do you see when you close your eyes kissing me?
45. Do you like to cuddle?
46. Would you rather hug for 5 seconds or kiss for 1 second?
47. Would you kiss me on the nose?
48. Would you kiss me on the forehead?
49. Would you hold my hand in public?
50. Would you kiss me in public?
51. Do you like when I touch your face?
52. Where is your favorite place to be kissed?
53. Where is your favorite place to kiss me?
54. Where is your favorite place to be massaged?
55. Would you ever go skinny dipping with me?
56. Would you ever take a bath with me?
57. Would you kiss me on the wrist?
58. Would you kiss me on the neck?
59. If you could describe me with 3 words, what would they be?
60. What is your favorite pet name for me?
61. How would you describe the way I smell?
62. What’s something I do, that I don’t realize I do, that you love?
63. Is there anything you dislike about me?
64. What is a quirky thing about me that you love?
65. Would you ever write a song for me?
66. Would you ever write a poem about me?
67. Would you take a break from your favorite hobby to spend time with me?
68. Do you get butterflies when you read my notes?
69. Does it make you smile when I send you a text message?
70. Have you ever had a dream about me?
71. What is your favorite dream that involved me?
72. What is your favorite memory of me so far?
73. If I was really sad, what would you do to cheer me up?
74. If I looked completely different, would you still love me?
75. Would you risk your life to save mine?
76. Do I make you happy?
77. Do I make you want to reach your fullest potential?
78. Do I make you want a future with me?
79. Do you think I’m cute?
80. Do you think I’m pretty?
81. Do you think I look cute even when playing tomboy sports?
82. Would you take me out to see a chick flick?
83. If I was scared, would you hold me?
84. Do I look cute while working out?
85. If we are watching a scary movie, can I hide my eyes and cuddle you close?
86. Would you take my hand to dance, even if nobody else was on the dance floor?
87. What kind of flower would describe me?
88, Would you ever take me out on a picnic under the stars?
89. If I was a dessert, what would I be and why?
90. Would you give me a piggyback ride if my feet hurt?
91. What outfit of mine do you like the most?
92. If I looked completely different, would you still love me?
93.Do you think I’m cute?
94.Do I look cute while working out?
95. If I was a dessert, what would I be and why?
96. How would you describe the way I smell?
97. What did you think to yourself after our first fight?
98. What kind of future do you see between the two of us?
99. Do you like to hold my hand?
100. Do you feel warm when we hug?
101.Do you like the way I walk?
102. Would you ever write a song for me?
103.Have you ever had a dream about me?
104. Would you risk your life to save mine?
105. Do you think I’m pretty?
106. When you’re alone, do you think about me?
107. Am I the kind of girl you’d take home to your parents?
108. Do you have any secrets you’d share with me?
109. Do you talk about me when you’re with your friends?
110. If your friends told you to dump me, how would you react?
112. Would it embarrass you if I called you a pet name in front of your friends?
113. If you caught another guy trying to pick me up, what would you do or say?
114. Has a sad movie ever made you cry?
115.What is your ideal date?
116.If you have a vision of the perfect date to take me on, what is it like?
117. Do you prefer that I make the first move?
118. Do you mean it when you say you love me?
119. Does it mean a lot to you when I say I love you?
120. Does it make you feel good when I tell you how cute you are?
121. What is your fondest childhood memory?
122. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
123. Do you prefer a date watching movies at home, snuggled up on the couch, or out at the movie theater?
124. If I were to make you breakfast, what would you want it to be?
125. If I were to cook you dinner, what would make you the happiest?
126. Would you ever dress up for no reason and just dance with me anywhere, even an empty parking lot?
127. How would you describe your family?
128. Do you think your family will like me too?
129. Would you enjoy a hot air balloon ride over a pretty terrain?
130. What would be your ideal vacation with me?
131. Do you let me win games?
132. If you didn’t win anything in a carnival game, would you try again?
133. Would you rather take me camping or on a tropical vacation?
134. Would you rather go on a road trip with me or with friends?
135. Would you ever take me on a trip with you and your friends?
136. What things do I do that make you blush?
137. Would you prefer to lay on a beach with me to get a tan or get playful in the water?
138. When was a time that you laughed the hardest?
139. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
140. What’s the craziest thing you’d do for me?
141. Is there anything that I’d be surprised to find in your bedroom?
142. Who’s your celebrity crush?
143. Who knows you best?
144. What’s your best feature?
145. What’s your favorite piece of clothing?
146. How can you tell that you’re going to be friends with someone?
147. What’s your favorite thing about traveling?
148. Have you ever been in love before?
149. What does love mean to you?
150. What does being together mean to you?
151.What do you want out of being together?
152. What do you like about us as a couple?
153. What do you want to change about us as a couple?
154. What’s something you’re afraid to tell me?
155. What is something you want to know about me?
156. What, to you, is the most important thing in life?
157. Do you have any regrets?
158. What’s something that you want to change about yourself?
159. What is something I can help you with?
160. What is your biggest fear?
161. How do you know you’re doing the right thing with your life?
162. Would you change anything about your life, if you could?
163. When was a time you were deeply hurt?
164. What was one of the best moments of your life?
165. Tell me about your (best friend, parents, siblings). What’s your relationship with them like?
166. When do you feel appreciated the most?
167. What are your dealbreakers?
168. Hotdog or hamburger?
169. Ice cream or milkshake?
170. What would the title of your autobiography be?
171. You can only wear one thing for the rest of your life. What do you choose?
172. If money were no object, what would you have for breakfast every day?
173. If you could have dinner with three people in the world, who would they be?
174. What’s a dirty habit that you can’t get rid of?
175. What you rather eat McDonald’s or a nice, healthy meal?
176. What’s the weirdest celebrity crush you’ve ever had?
177. What would you do if we were in zero gravity?
178. What’s the funniest screw up you’ve ever seen on social media?
179. If someone had something on their face, would you tell them?
180. What’s the worst purchase you’ve ever made?
181. Best purchase?
182. Do you think I would look sexy with glasses?
183. Who is your favorite cartoon character ever?
184. If you could throw anything against a brick wall, what would it be?
185. You just found five dollars on the ground. What do you do?
189. Would you rather live in a cave or under the sea?
190. If there was only one cookie left, would you give it to me?
191. What do you most look forward to about getting old?
192. What makes you different from most people?
193. How do you feel about pets and animals?
194. If jobs/careers had slogans what would be some of their slogans?
195. If colors had a taste, what would each color taste like?
196. What’s the best “who would win in a fight A or B” you can come up with?
197. If you could make a candle with any scent, what type of scented candle would you make?
198. Where and when did you let out your most inappropriate fart?
199. What era’s imagined future would you most want to live in? (i.e. 1950’s lots of curves, chrome, and everything shiny)
200. What would change if it was socially acceptable to speak openly and frankly about anything?