Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers For March 6, 2020: Win Sony PlayStation 4
To avail, today’s Amazon Quiz prize check out Amazon Quiz answers for 6 March 2020.
Amazon India conducts an Amazon Quiz every day for its millions of customers. You can only take part in Amazon Quiz session on Amazon app. If you managed to answer a few very questions before 12 noon today, you can win gifts like Go Pro Hero 8, iPhone x, iPhone Xs, Seagate HDD, Sony Home Theater & many more. Amazon Quiz Answers Today, March 7, 2020
Yes, you read that right. You should know that Amazon Quiz begins at 8:00 am every day. Check out all the answers to Amazon Quiz for Friday (March 6, 2020).
Amazon Quiz Answers March 6, 2020
Q1. Which plant was added to the Guinness Book of Records as the fastest growing plant on earth?
Q2. In the Marvel Cinematic Universe, we see Hulk as a green-colored giant superhero. But what color was he meant to be originally?
Q3. Which of the 7 continents of the world has the most number of countries?
Q4. Which country is referred to as ‘the land of a thousand lakes’?
Q5. Which Oscar-winning Hollywood star is of Indian descent and was given the name Krishna Pandit Bhanji at the time of his birth?
Answer- Sir Ben Kingsley
Amazon Quiz Contest Details
- Amazon Quiz Today’s Prize: Sony PlayStation 4
- Amazon Quiz Timing: 8:00 am to 12:00 noon (IST)
- Amazon Quiz Contest Date: 6 March 2020
- Amazon Quiz Contest Winner List: 31 March 2020
- Amazon Quiz Contest Previous Prizes
How To Take Part In Amazon Daily Quiz 6 March 2020
- If you do not have Amazon App, Download it from Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
- After downloading the Amazon App, Sign In.
- Go to Home page & scroll down until you see “Amazon Quiz 6 March” banner, tap on it.
- Now just tap on start tab to play the Amazon Quiz.