Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers For 16 March 2020: Win Rs 50,000 Pay Balance
You can win Rs 50,000 Pay balance by answering all five questions of Today's Amazon Quiz Questions. Get Today's Amazon Quiz Answers here.
Amazon India conducts Quiz every day for its millions of customers. If you wish to be a part of Today’s Amazon quiz and want to win Rs 50,000 pay balance, you are required to have Amazon app. Yes, you can only participate in Amazon’s quiz via its app.
If you managed to answer today’s Amazon Quiz 12 noon, you can win Rs 50,000 pay balance and a lot more things.
Yes, you read that right. You should know that Amazon Quiz begins at 8:00 am every day. Check out all the answers to Amazon Quiz for Friday (March 16, 2020). Without any further ado, check out the questions and answers for today’s Amazon quiz and claim Rs 50,000 pay balance.
Amazon Quiz Answers 16 March 2020 – Win Rs 50,000 Pay Balance
Question 1. Realme and Xiaomi’s smartphones will now use GPS technology NavIC offered by which organisation?
Answer is – ISRO
Question 2. Which of the following is currently the largest cricket stadium in the world and recently hosted US President Donald Trump?
Answer is – Sardar Patel Stadium
Question 3. Which pioneering businessman born on March 3rd, floated the Central India Spinning, Weaving, and Manufacturing Company in Nagpur?
Answer is – Jamsetji Tata
Question 4. Which director of several Bollywood blockbusters is also the director of the Amazon Prime series ‘The Forgotten Army’?
Answer is – Kabir Khan
Question 5. Who among these extended his unbeaten start to the season by claiming victory at the Dubai Open recently?
Answer is – Novak Djokovic
Amazon Quiz Contest Details
- Amazon Quiz Today’s Prize: Dyson Air Purifier
- Amazon Quiz Timing: 8:00 am to 12:00 noon (IST)
- Amazon Quiz Contest Date: 16 March 2020
- Amazon Quiz Contest Winner List: 31 March 2020
- Amazon Quiz Contest Previous Prizes
How To Take Part In Amazon Daily Quiz March 16, 2020
- If you do not have Amazon App, Download it from Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
- After downloading the Amazon App, Sign In.
- Go to Home page & scroll down until you see “Amazon Quiz 16 March” banner, tap on it.
- Now just tap on start tab to play the Amazon Quiz.