Drugs Case: Aryan Khan Moves To Bombay High Court For Bail
Aryan Khan has moved his bail application to the Bombay High Court and the hearing will be held tomorrow morning.
On October 2nd, after Narcotics Control Bureau raided a cruise party taking place on a Goa-bound cruise. Shah Rukh Khan’s 23-year-old son Aryan Khan was taken into custody.
Earlier today, Special Judge V V Patil, rejected the bail pleas of Aryan Khan, his friend Arbaaz Merchant and fashion model Munmun Dhamecha once again. The star kid has been lodged in Mumbai’s Arthur Road jail since October 8, his 14-day judicial custody will end on Thursday.
Now, reportedly, Khan’s advocates Satish Maneshinde and Senior Counsel Amit Desai has moved his bail application to Bombay High Court and the plea will be likely heard in Court tomorrow morning. Khan’s lawyer said, “We have not be told about the grounds on which the bail was rejected.”
NCB has also submitted WhatsApp chats of Aryan in court and the police has found a drug-related WhatsApp conversation that is allegedly between Khan and an actress, who is reportedly set to make her debut in Bollywood.
It was also reported that Aryan was in touch with some persons who appear to be a part of an international drug network for procurement of drugs.
Aryan and others accused in the case have been booked for offenses under Sections 8(c), 20(b), 27, 28, 29, and 35 of the NDPS Act.
The NCB has arrested 20 people in connection with the cruise party drugs case so far including 18 males and 2 females.
Stay tuned to The Live Mirror for more updates.
ALSO READ: Drugs Case: Bail Plea Of Aryan Khan REJECTED Again By Special Court