Compare Oppo K1 vs Oppo F9 Pro – Which Is Best?
In India, after Oppo F9 Pro, Chinese smartphone maker has launched its much-awaited, advanced and budget section smartphone, Oppo K1 on February 6. Oppo K1 comes with an in-display fingerprint sensor and face recognition feature with 4GB of RAM and 64 GB of Internal storage. If we compare Oppo K1 with Oppo F9 Pro than F9 has 6 GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. In our comparison, we found both the smartphones are equally good in a lot of aspects. However, if we are talking about budget smartphones than F9 Pro is slightly expensive as compared to K1. Oppo K1 is being sold in India for Rs 16,990 while Oppo F9 Pro is being retailed at Rs 19,300.
In this Oppo K1 vs. Oppo F9 Pro article, we will analyze hardware specifications, display, battery, camera, security and other important features of both the smartphones to learn which one you should buy.
OPPO K1 vs Oppo F9 Pro
- Oppo K1 comes with waterdrop-shaped 6.4inch FHD display AMOLED notch screen protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
- Oppo F9 Pro features 6.3 inches Color IPS LCD screen (16M).
- Oppo K1 features multiple cameras, 16MP + 2MP rear and 25MP Front Selfie Camera.
- Oppo F9 Pro comes with 16 MP + 2 MP Dual Camera with autofocus and 25MP Front Camera.
- Both devices are powered by custom Android 8.1 Oreo.
CPU, GPU, RAM & Storage:
- Oppo K1 runs on Octa Core Kryo 260 Processor, Adreno 512 GPU, 4GB RAM, and 64GB Storage. Max expandable storage support is 256GB.
- Oppo F9 Pro runs on 2 GHz, Octa Core, MediaTek Helio P60 Processor, and 6GB RAM and 64GB Storage. Max expandable storage support is 256GB.
- Oppo K1 becomes first In-Display Fingerprint sensor phone in the mid-range category.
- Opp F9 Pro has Fingerprint Sensor on the backside. Both devices support the Face recognition feature.
- With dedicated storage slot, you can use two sims in both the devices.
- Both the devices have 3600 mAh Battery, but Oppo K1 does not have Fast Charging.
- Oppo K1 cost Rs.16,990
- Oppo F9 Pro cost 19,300
We would suggest you buy Oppo K1 instead of Oppo F9 Pro if you want to, an only if your RAM requirements are not a necessary choice for purchase. Oppo K1 is affordable compared to F9 Pro. Also K1 promise higher performance because of processor and GPU, while F9 pro being an old model is not really low in gaming or high-end usage, but you get more optimized hardware for K1. In terms of features, Oppo K1 borrows a lot from F9 Pro, but it delivers newer design, in-display biometric and cool design.
Pros & Cons
- 25 MP Front Camera
- In-Display Fingerprint
- 6.4-inch FHD+display notch
- AMOLED screen (16M)
- Lower in Weight
Oppo F9 Pro
- 6GB RAM
- Dolby Atmos Surround Sound
- Fast Charging – VOOC Technology