Happy Buddha Purnima 2019: Wishes, Quotes, WhatsApp Status, Thoughts, Images & History
You can use this Gautam Buddha quotes to wish Buddha Jayanti or Buddha Purnima 2019
Buddha Purnima — which is also known as Vesak or Buddha Jayanti is a holiday mainly celebrated in most East Asia, marks the birth of Gautam Buddha, who is the founder of Buddhism. The festival falls on the full moon day in the month of Baisakh. The Gautam Buddha was born on 563 BC in a place Lumbini, which is now located in Nepal.
Apart from Gautam Buddha’s birthday, it is believed that he had achieved Nirvana underneath a Bodhi tree at Bodhgaya on the same day. On this day, devotees celebrate this day sharing quotes and teachings of Lord Buddha. They also offer prayers, mantras at the temple and donate alms to the needy.
Notably, Gautam Buddha delivered his first sermon at Sarnath, India. At the age of eighty, he died at Kushinagar, India. On the occasion of his birthday, we will share some quotes, images, prayers and messages of Gautam Buddha
Here are some wishes, messages, prayers, quotes, images that you can share with your near and dear ones on the occasion and also put up as Facebook and Whatsapp status.
On Buddha Purnima, wishing that peace and tranquillity be by your side…today and always!
1. May the full moon of Buddha Purnima
away from the darkness of ignorance, bigotry and hatred
and herald an era of contentment
peace and enlightenment for the world!
Heartiest Greetings on this day
Happy Buddha Jayanti!!
2. “We live in illusion and the appearance of things. There is a reality. We are that reality. When you understand this, you see that you are nothing, and being nothing, you are everything. That is all.” Happy Buddha Purnima.
3. May the Lord Buddha enlighten you on the path of
Truth, love and peace.
You may gather knowledge, power, prestige and money
Happy Buddha Purnima…!
4. Wish you be showered with…
Abundant fortune and prosperity…
And find the path to…
Happy Buddha Jayanti!
5. Wishing that you find…
Rays of hope…
And your life is enlightened…
By the divine grace…
Of Lord Buddha!
Gautam Buddha (Buddha Purnima) 2019 Quotes
1. “Just as treasures are uncovered from the earth, so virtue appears from good deeds, and wisdom appears from a pure and peaceful mind. To walk safely through the maze of human life, one needs the light of wisdom and the guidance of virtue.”
2. “To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one’s family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one’s own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.”
3. “Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.”
4. “To keep the body in good health is a duty… otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear.”
5. “Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.”
Buddha Purnima 2019 Images