How to download a preview of Windows 11: Everything about upgrade, price and other details
Microsoft has introduced its upgraded version i.e Windows 11. Here we take you through all the details about how you can download Windows 11 preview, when it will be available, the upgrades, price and other details
On Friday i.e June 25, Microsoft officially announced the upgrade i.e Windows 11. As per the announcement, Windows 11 provides a calm and creative space wherein one can have a refreshing experience of using it. The start menu has been added to the center of the taskbar and there are also several other new updates. The preview version of Windows 11 is now available for download. Here we take you through details of how to download the preview of Windows 11, when it be available for download, price and the upgrade details.
How to download Windows 11 preview?
- First, you need to know if your PC can test drive the Windows 11 upgrade
- You can download the PC health check app to diagnose the hardware
- Know if your PC can handle the Windows 11 upgrade
- If your PC is eligible for the upgrade, then only you can download the Windows 11 upgrade
- You need to first register yourself on the Windows Insider program
- If you are new to Insider Preview Builds, then you will have to register for the Windows Insider Program through its official website
- Next up click on the Windows 11 hardware requirements
- If everything suits your PC then only continue
- Install the Windows Insider program
- You will need to have a TPM 2.0 chip in your PC and will have to have Secure Boot enabled inside of the BIOS of the system.
Windows 11 Price in India:
As per the announcement by Microsoft, Windows 11 will be available as a free upgrade to Windows 10 customers. If a user has a genuine Windows 10 copy installed on the PC, then they can easily download Windows 11 without having to pay anything extra. However, other users without having Windows 10 version might have to pay for the upgrade.
How to upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11?
Windows 10 users can install the upgrade easily.
- Go to the setting on your PC which is working on Windows 10
- Go to the Update & Security section and click on the Windows Update option
- By clicking on the Updates options you can search for the upgraded version. If your PC is available for the update, then you will see the update – Feature update to Windows 11.
- Click on the option and download Windows 11.
- Once done, install it on your PC
- Now you are all set to use it.
- According to the reports, the beta version for Windows 11 will be available by July 2021.
What are PC/ Desktop’s Requirements for Windows 11?
Your Laptop, Desktop, Notebook’s hardware built-up must meet up few requirements to install Windows 11.
- Memory Space: 16 GB Hard disk space.
- Memory RAM: 1 GB (For 32 Bit) and 2 GB (For 64 Bit)
- 1.2 GHz processor or 1.4 GHz Single processor
- 1024×768 resolution
What are the updates in Windows 11?
- The windows app store gets Android apps
- Windows 11 brings live-updating tools, similar to that of mobile or tablets
- New and easy options for video calls and chats
- The start menu will be available in the center
For more such updates, stay hooked on to The Live Mirror.