Income Tax E-filing Website Launch: Here’s everything you need to know
The new Income Tax Returns (ITRs) e-filing website is being launched on Monday (June 7). Here's everything you need to know about cool new features
On Monday i.e June 7, the Income Tax Department in India is launching its new e-filing portal (www.incometax.gov.in) to help the citizens with an easy and simple dashboard for the filing of the income tax. This will provide convenience to all the taxpayers and provide a hassle-free tax-paying process. The department notified the taxpayers through an official message recently.
The new portal (www.incometax.gov.in) will be integrated with the immediate processing of ITRs to issue quick refunds to taxpayers. The department introduces the taxpayers with an easily accessible application, that would have an interesting list of features. All the interactions and uploads or pending actions will be displayed on a single dashboard for follow-up action by the taxpayers. To assist the user, a new call center for quick response on queries, detailed FAQs, user manuals, videos, and chatbot/live agent will be deployed on service.
Check out the list of new features on new e-filing portal of ITR:
- Quick processing of Income Tax Returns (ITRs) in order to issue quick refunds to the taxpayers
- Users/ Taxpayers can themself update their respective profiles providing the necessary details- salary, house property, business/profession. These details will be used in pre-filling their ITR.
- The new portal of the income tax e-filing has a single dashboard that will display all interactions and uploads or pending actions for follow-up action by the taxpayer
- Detailed FAQs, user manuals, videos and chatbot/live agent will be provided for taxpayers
- All the queries of the taxpayers will be solved as a new call center is being deployed
The income tax department took to its official Twitter handle and shared an official statement introducing the new portal.
✅New, taxpayer friendly e-filing portal of IT Department to be launched on 7th June, 2021
✅Several new features introduced
✅Free of cost ITR preparation interactive software available
✅New call centre for taxpayer assistance
✅Press release issued :https://t.co/T7gcDeDgEK pic.twitter.com/4O6MckYWjx
— Income Tax India (@IncomeTaxIndia) June 5, 2021
For more such updates, stay hooked on to The Live Mirror.