Is This The Golden Opportunity To Invest In The Stock Market? Here’s Hirav Shah’s Take
Some of the investors use fundamental analysis of the companies to invest in their shares. Others use technical analysis to understand the behavior of the masses towards the stock prices. Both these methods have their benefits, yet they fail to see the uncertainties of future events.
According to Business Astrologer and Astro Strategist Hirav Shah, It is a renowned fact that the stock market is influenced by 54 parameters. One of them being ASTROLOGY. He also believes that the astrological analysis of a stock-chart can provide useful insights about the future performance of a stock. But they should be used in conjunction with fundamental and technical analysis.
As per Numerology, the Year 2020 adds up to the number 4 (2+0+2+0). Number 4 is ruled by the planet Rahu which is powerful and known to cause sudden changes in foundations and extensive effects like Occult sciences, Politics, Environment, etc. It is obvious that the transit of Jupiter on November 20, 2020, Saturn in Capricorn, Rahu in Taurus will lead to a plethora of effects on the Indian Stock Market in the remaining months of the financial year 2020-21.
According to Hirav Shah, the Important Events coming up in 2020, which will provide swings to the Markets are:
1. Presidential Election in the US: If Trump is re-elected for a second term, it will be a stamp of approval for his protectionist policies.
2. State Elections in India: The ruling party in the center is witnessing significant fluctuations in finance, as it has lost several states like Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, and recently Delhi, due to the public outcry against the slowdown in economic growth and this will escalate the pressure on the government to provide a boost to the momentum of economic growth. The Bihar Assembly Elections will be held by the end of 2020.
Here are Hirav Shah’s predictions on the Stock Markets to guide your investments:
- Selected large-cap stocks continue to attract capital inflows (not necessarily the same as in 2019), the quality of mid/small-cap stocks will still rebound from October 2020 to March 2021 due to the combination of Jupiter, Rahu, and Saturn.
- Due to the lots of upcoming important events, the Markets may remain very uncertain and turbulent mainly till November 15, 2020, and it may be the right time to invest.
- The range for SENSEX from October 2020 to March 2021 will be quite volatile – Between 29000 to 47000
Which Sectors Will Prove To Be The Most Suitable For Investment?
Hirav Shah tells, “India is in its 74th year of independence so 7+4=11=2=ruled by the Moon, the planet of the mind, the planet of emotion, the planet of action and reaction. Moon also belongs to daily needs.
“India is a consumption-based country, so investment in primary consumption will prove to be better. In other words, investment in companies engaged in commodity-related activities, related to daily needs will prove to be trustworthy.”
● Pharma, FMCG, Automobile and Telecom sector will rise and shine
● Other Favorable Sectors – Digital, Education, Metals,
● Banking and Oil sector will remain uncertain.
“The most important thing is to stay calm and invest for the long-term, and don’t try to time the market and opportunity. Although this sounds like a cliché, its importance cannot be overestimated.”
“Always remember that compared to developed countries, our country with a population of 1.35 billion has an underpenetrated rate in many areas. This creates ample opportunities for many years to grow and generate wealth, as long as you invest your money in the right stock. It is advisable to ask yourself, before making an investment decision, “Is my buy and sell decision, based on empirical evidence or emotion?”
Hirav Shah concludes by saying, “The success or failure of any business also depends on the strong positions of planets, houses, and the lord of the houses, constellations, and their interpersonal relationships. Before investing in share markets, do consult an Astro Strategist and Stock Market Experts to increase the certainty of profits.”