Lockdown 4.0: Full List of What’s Allowed, What’s Restricted in Delhi
Delhi Lockdown 4.0 Guidelines Zone-Wise : Full List Of Guideines of What’s allowed, what’s not.
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal has announced guidelines for the fourth phase of the nationwide lockdown extended till May 31. During an online press conference, CM Kejriwal has announced detailed guidelines for the fourth phase of shutdown in the national capital.
While shops in markets have been allowed to open on an odd-even basis, malls, hotels, and cinema halls will remain shut. Metro services, schools, colleges, spa, salons, and bars will also remain closed. He added that a night curfew will also remain in place from 7 pm till 7 am, except for essential goods and services.
No movement will be allowed in containment zones except for essential services. Chicken and meat shops, stationery shops, dairy, bakeries, sweet shops, and photostat shops have been opened at Khan Market as the fourth phase of Coronavirus Lockdown 4.0 has begun today.
Here is the total list of activities permitted and restricted in Delhi for Lockdown-4:
*Bus services have been allowed in the national capital but with only 20 passengers on board at a time. Passengers will be screened before boarding and social distancing norms are to be followed inside the vehicle.
*All essential, neighbouring, and standalone shops will open.
* All industries are allowed to open.
* Taxis and cab aggregators have been allowed to ply. However, only 2 passengers can travel in one vehicle at a time.
* Markets have been allowed to open. However, shops in market areas will be open on an odd-even basis.
* Sports complexes and stadiums have been allowed to open, but with no spectators.
* Constructions activities have also been permitted. However, only with those labourers that are present within the national capital as of now.
*. Private and government offices have been allowed to open with a 100 percent workforce.
8 Food delivery has been permitted.
* Auto rickshaws are allowed to ply. However, only one passenger can travel in the rickshaw at a time.
* Weddings will be allowed with 50 guests and funerals can have only 20 guests present.
* Trucks carrying all kinds of goods have been permitted.
* Delhi Metro services will not remain functional.
* Schools, colleges, and universities will remain closed.
*. Religious institutions and places of worship will also remain shut.
* All religious, political, social, cultural and any other form of gatherings will not be permitted.
*. Cab aggregators have not been allowed carpooling.
*. Night curfew shall remain in place between 7pm to 7am, except for essentials services or in case of an emergency.
* Hotels, cinema halls, malls, bars, pubs will remain closed.
*. Barbershops, spas, and salons will also not be allowed.
*. Restaurants will not open for dine-in services. However, the home delivery of food is permitted.
*. No pillion riding will be allowed on two-wheelers.
The total number of COVID-19 cases in the national capital is now over 10,000 and the death toll is 160.