Take a fresh look at your lifestyle.
Home > Entertainment > Bollywood > Mahesh Bhatt Denies Receiving NCW’s Notice In Relation To Harassment Case

- Sponsored -

Mahesh Bhatt Denies Receiving NCW’s Notice In Relation To Harassment Case

Bollywood Filmmaker, Mahesh Bhatt Denies Receiving The Notice From NCW In Relation To Harassment Case

163

Bollywood filmmaker, Mahesh Bhatt has been making headlines these days, but for all the wrong reasons. On Thursday i.e August 7th, NCW (National Commission for Women) stated that they have issued a notice for the filmmaker and few other actors for allegedly involving in blackmail and sexual assault case. According to the latest reports, the ‘Sadak 2’ director denied about getting any such notice.

- Sponsored -

The notice has also been issued to actors Esha Gupta, Urvashi Rautela, Prince Narula, Mouni Roy and few others for recording of witness statements on a complaint against the promoter of a company. For allegedly blackmailing and sexually assaulting a number of girls on the pretext of offering them modelling careers and launching in the industry. According a report by Pinkvilla, Mahesh Bhatt said that he hasn’t received any such notice or summon from NCW. The director-filmmaker also said that he is neither associated with IMG Ventures nor its promoters. The director’s legal team even said that he is ready to offer cooperation if required.

Esha Gupta on the other side seeks Smriti Irani’s help. The actress took to her Twitter handle and shared a cryptic post. “Respected @smritiirani ma’am, please help me with this situation. Just by tweeting and giving out in news a case cannot be made on false pretext. I don’t know the truth behind #NCW case, but to accuse me of something like is defamatory,” read her tweet.

For the unversed, the chairman of NCW, Rekha Sharma had earlier took to her Twitter handle and shared the update about the notice. She had posted, ” Issued a notice to @MaheshNBhatt, @UrvashiRautela, @eshagupta2811, @rannvijaysingha, @Roymouni, @princenarula88 for recording of witness statements on a complaint received from Ms @yogitabhayana, Founder @pariforindia, alleging sexual and mental assault on several.”

For more such updates, stay hooked on to The Live Mirror.

Also Read:  Mahesh Bhatt Records Statement At Santa Cruz Police Station Regarding Actor Sushant Singh Rajput’s Suicide

Content Protection by DMCA.com

- Sponsored -