Birthday Special: 10 Interesting Facts About Malaika Arora
Happy Birthday Malaika Arora: Here are the 10 interesting facts about Malaika Arora.
Malaika Arora celebrates her 46th birthday today. The actress gained fame for her groove in popular dance numbers such as Chaiyya Chaiyya (1998), Gur Naalo Ishq Mitha (1998), Maahi Ve (2002), Kaal Dhamaal (2005) and Munni Badnaam Hui (2010). Born in Mumbai Malaika is also known for her fit body as she is a complete fitness enthusiast and one of the fittest actresses in the Bollywood industry. She is also known for her sense of style and is a fashion icon.
Other than movies, Malaika has been the part of a lot of reality TV shows like Nach Baliye, Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, Nachle Ve with Saroj Khan, India’s Got Talent, Perfect Bride, and others.
On the occasion of her birthday here are 10 interesting facts about Malaika Arora:
1. Malaika Arora did not want to be an actress. Her dream was to become a teacher.
2. Malaika started her acting career with Aaja Meri Jaan (1993)
3. Malaika Arora Khan and ex-husband Arbaaz Khan are parents to a son, Arhaan.
4. Malaika was chosen as one of the first MTV VJs when MTV India was launched in India, in the year 1996.
5. Malaika’s mother, Joyce Polycarp, is a Malayali Catholic and her father, Anil Arora, is a Punjabi.
6. Arora’s parents divorced when she was just an 11-year-old-girl.
7. Malaika’s sister Amrita Arora was also a Bollywood actress before marriage.
8. Malika is a trained dancer and well versed in Ballet, Bharatnatyam, and even Jazz ballet.
9. Malaika turned film producer in 2008, with ex-husband, Arbaaz Khan. Their company Arbaaz Khan Productions has released films like ‘Dabangg’, ‘Dabangg 2‘ and ‘Dolly Ki Doli’.
10. Malaika revealed that she was a tomboy all throughout her childhood and never really liked the girly stuff.
We wish Malaika Arora a very Happy Birthday!