Miss India World 2019 Suman Rao: 5 Quick Facts About the Miss India 2019 You Didn’t Know!
Here's 5 unknown facts about the fbb Colors Femina Miss India World 2019 Winner, Sumao Rao
Suman Rao is all set to represent India in the Miss World 2019 competition this year. The event will take place at ExCeL London in the United Kingdom on 14 December 2019. Suman Rao received the Miss India 2019 title last night. She was crowned by Anukreethy Vas, the last year’s winner from Tamil Nadu.
However, there is not much information available about the Indian Miss World representative apart from the fact that she is incredibly beautiful. If you’re curious to know more about her, here are 5 quick facts about Suman Rao.
5 facts about Miss India World 2019 Suman Rao
- Suman Rao celebrates her birthday on 23 November 1998.
- Her hometown is Aaidana village, located near Udaipur.
- In the 2018 Miss Navi Mumbai contest, she was crowned as the 1st runner-up.
- Suman Rao spent her childhood in Mumbai, studying at Mahatma School of Academics and Sports.
- She is currently pursuing an accountancy course from the University of Mumbai.
- The Miss India World is also a trained Kathak dancer.
- There is also a philanthropic side to the Miss World hopeful Suman Rao. She, in association with the Princess Diya Kumari Foundation, helps fulfill the dreams of underprivileged women of her community.
Apart from this, she also has strong opinions when it comes to gender bias in a patriarchal Indian society. She said, “I come from a community where gender inequality and other stereotypes are still into existence, so when I saw two primary choices in front of me, to either accept the conditions those were in existence or to take the responsibility for changing the same, I chose the latter one.”