Sushant Singh Rajput Death Case: Did NCB Ask Rhea Chakraborty THESE Questions While Interrogating?
According To The Latest Reports, The NCB Has Asked Rhea Chakraborty A Couple Questions During The Interrogation. Check Out The List Of Questions
Rhea Chakraborty is the prime accused in Sushant Singh Rajput’s death case. Agencies-CBI, NCB and the ED have been constantly summoning the actress in the probe of the actor’s untimely demise. The Narcotics Control Bureau has been questioning her, Showik and her family members after the drug angle came out in the spotlight. Here is the list of questions that the NCB has apparently asked the actress during their interrogation recently.
As per a report by Time Now, they have accessed the 18-point questionnaire that the NCB had prepared for Rhea Chakraborty for the questioning session.The actress was served the summon on Sunday morning to be present for the questioning. Below are the questions apparently were asked by the investigating agency to the actress:
- Was Sushant Singh Rajput taking drugs?
- Were you taking drugs?
- Who was providing drugs?
- Did you consume Narcotics substance in 2017 why & for whom?
- What are these WhatsApp chats?
- Did you force SSR to take drugs?
- Who uses to go and get the drugs?
- Did he ever take an overdose of drugs?
- Did you ever inform SSR’s drug habit to anyone or his family?
- Did you meet Basit, Zaid through Showik?
- Were drugs consumed at the resort or Bandra residence?
- Were u aware that Sushant Singh Rajput was on medication?
For the unversed, Rhea Chakraborty’s brother, Showik, Samuel Miranda and Sushant’s house help, Dipesh Sawant are currently in the Central agency’s custody and they will be taken to the court on September 9. The actresses lawyer, Satish Maneshinde on the other side said in a statement that she is ready for the arrest.
For more such updates, stay hooked on to The Live Mirror.