Redmi Flagship Smartphone Redmi K20’s Case Leaked Online – See Pic
The picture of Redmi K20 case just surfaced on social media
Days after Redmi’s General Manager, Lu Weibing confirmed Redmi K20 device on Twitter, the case of Redmi K20 has made its way on social media. Announcing the Redmi’s upcoming flagship phones, Weibing said that K stands for Killer and it will be a driven flagship phone.
Earlier there were reports doing the rounds that Redmi will launch two smartphones Redmi K20 and K20 Pro, but one of them will be rebranded in PocoPhone F2. As the company has confirmed K20, it is likely that Redmi K20 Pro will be launched in the market as PocoPhone F2.
The company has not yet confirmed the launch date of K20. But leaders have already started posting its features, specs, price on social media. Recently we have got our hands on the case of Redmi K20 Pro. You can the leaked picture below.
Redmi K20 specs and features
- The Redmi flagship is expected to have a 6.39-inch AMOLED notchless display. This feature has not been confirmed by the company.
- Redmi K20 likely to be the cheapest smartphones to have Snapdragon 855 chipset.
- As per the leak, the Redmi flagship will come in two versions – one will be exclusive to China, while the second one will hit other markets including India as the Poco F2.
- The Redmi flagship is rumoured to come in four different RAM and storage versions including – 6GB RAM + 64GB storage, 6GB RAM + 128GB storage, 8GB RAM + 128GB storage and 8GB RAM + 256GB storage.
- It will have a pop-up selfie camera. This is said to be the first ever pop-up selfie camera phone from Xiaomi.
- Rumours suggest that the pop-up selfie camera of the Redmi flagship will include 32MP sensor in it.
- Redmi flagship will include three cameras on the back panel including — 48MP primary sensor + 8MP ultrawide sensor and 16MP telephoto lens. Notably, this is the first Redmi phone to come with three cameras on the back panel.
- The Redmi GM has also confirmed that the Redmi flagship will launch with Android Q beta update similar to the OnePlus 7 Pro.
- The Redmi flagship is reported to have 4000mAh battery setup as the Redmi Note 7 series.
- The phone is expected to come in three colours options including — Black, Glacier Blue and Flame Red.
- The Redmi flagship is expected to include an in-display fingerprint sensor.
- The Redmi GM has confirmed that the Redmi flagship will include the 3.5mm headphone jack.