Subnautica Door Codes Guide: Here Are All Aurora Door Codes You Need in Subnautica
Subnautica Door Codes List: Here's everything from how to board on Aurora ship and all the Aurora codes you need to unlock the doors.
All Aurora Door Codes in Subnautica: While playing an open-world survival action-adventure video game, players often get notified about the status of Aurora. You must know what Aurora is in the Subnautica video game? For the unversed, players in Subnautica controls the lone survivor of a waylaid spacecraft called the Aurora, which is now stranded on a remote ocean planet named simply ‘4546B’.
In this guide, we will talk about all Aurora Door Codes in Subnautica. If you wish to hop aboard the Aurora in Subnautica, you are require to wait for the engine to get it exploded. And it only occurs after a few in-game days, at which point players are then free to go and explore it. All Unreleased Fortnite Leaked Skins, Pickaxes, Emotes & More Till Now
You can find the Aurora ship on the east side of the map and it can also be spotted by moving to the surface of the water. After finding Aurora ship, you will have to equip a Radiation Suit. If you do not have Radiation Suit, you would not be able to explore the ship creating hurdle for you.
We would recommend you to carry the following items with you:
- Repair Tool – It will help you to repair the Drive Room and any broken doors, of which there are plenty, on the Aurora in Subnautica.
- Laser Cutter – The cutter will allow you to enter various rooms including the Prawn Suit Bay and Black Box Terminal.
- Survival Knife – It is quite useful for killing any lingering bleeders.
- Propulsion Cannon / Repulsion Cannon – Either of these can be used for removing crates and barriers, namely the ones in the main hallway and Laboratory entrance.
- A Weapon – In order to take care of any Cave Crawlers. This could just be the Propulsion/ Repulsion cannon you take with you for clearing obstacles on the Aurora.
- A Seaglide – You will need one of these for getting around the submerged sections of the Aurora in Subnautica.
Once you get equipped, you will be ready to move on. You will see several locked door while exploring the ship. In order to open those door, you need to have some Aurora door codes. Making it easier your work, we have shortlisted all Aurora door codes you would need in Subnautica.
Aurora door codes in Subnautica:
- Cabin No. 1: 1869
- Captain’s Quarters: 2679
- Cargo Bay: 1454
- Lab Access: 6483
- Robotics Bay: 6666
Here you have everything that must know about Aurora door codes in Subnautica. Besides this guide, be sure to check our other articles for better understand about video games.