Sushant Singh Rajput Death Anniversary: 7 facts of the actor you did not know
On Sushant Singh Rajput's death anniversary, here are 7 unknown facts about the late actor we bet you did not know.
It’s been a year since Sushant Singh Rajput passed away and his legacy continues to stay on forever. The actor died by suicide at his home in Bandra, Mumbai in June 2020, aged 34. He had reportedly shown signs of clinical depression and was suffering from bipolar disorder.
SSR starred in a number of commercially successful Bollywood films such as ‘M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story’ (2016), ‘Kedarnath’ (2018) and ‘Chhichhore’ (2019). Due to his contribution to the film industry, he received a Screen Award and was nominated for the Filmfare Awards on three occasions. He appeared on Forbes India’s Celebrity 100 list twice since 2017.
The ‘Kai Po Che’ actor’s death is currently being investigated by three agencies – the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI), Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB), and Enforcement Directorate (ED). On Sushant Singh Rajput’s death anniversary, here are 7 unknown facts about the late actor we bet you did not know.
Sushant Singh Rajput Death Anniversary: 7 facts
1. Sushant Singh Rajput was reportedly an avid reader who was deeply interested in astrophysics and won the National Olympiad in Physics.
2. SSR assisted Mohit Suri on the sets of ‘Raaz 2’ before moving to the United States to gain in-depth knowledge of acting.
3. The actor started his acting career with the role of Preet Juneja in the serial ‘Kis Desh Mein Hai Dil Mera’.
4. Sushant was a part of Nadira Babbar’s Ekjute theatre group and Shiamak Davar’s dance group when he was in Delhi.
5. Sushant had a piece of land on the moon registered under his name.
6. SSR featured as a background dancer in the Dhoom Again song of ‘Dhoom 2.’