The Family Man 2: Manoj Bajpayee, Samantha Including The Cast Got THIS Much Salary?
Manoj Bajpayee and Samantha Akkineni starrer The Family Man 2 has been released. Here's how the much star cast apparently got paid for their respective roles
Recently released web series The Family Man 2 is doing rounds on the internet trends. The one-liners from the show have already triggered a meme fest on social media. While the first season was hit on arrival and the second season still seems to be managing to keep up with the expectations bar. However, we can’t deny the fact that star casts are garnering many accolades for doing their job well. Manoj Bajpayee and Samantha Akkineni’s characters have been received well. The new character introduced is Samantha’s, she portrays the role of the antagonist, Raji. It’s not officially revealed by the makers as yet about how much the star cast was paid. Here we have got our hands on the reports of how much the lead and the supporting cast of The Family Man 2 was paid. These salaries might be an estimated count.
Salaries of The Family Man 2 Star Cast:
- Manoj Bajpayee (Srikant Tiwari)- Rs 10 crore for season 2
- Samantha (Raji) – Rs 3-4 crore
- Priyamani (Suchi, the wife of Srikant Tiwari)- Rs 80 lakh
- Sharib Hashmi (JK) -Rs 65 lakh
- Darshan Kumar (Major Sameer) – Rs 1 Cr
- Aslesha Thakur (Dhriti) – Rs 50 lakh
- Sharad Kelkar (Arvind) – Rs 1.6 Cr
- Sunny Hinduja (Milind) – Rs 60 lakh as per the reports.
For more such updates, stay hooked on to The Live Mirror.