Amazon app quiz Nov 28, 2019: Answer THESE 5 questions & win Rs 15,000
Get answers to these five questions and win Rs 15,000 as Amazon Pay balance
Amazon Quiz Answers Today: Similar to everyday, Today (November 28), Amazon is providing an opportunity to claim Rs 15,000 by just answering five easy questions. You must have an idea about Amazon’s daily quiz contest, in today’s Amazon app quiz contest, participants have an opportunity to win Rs 15,000 as Amazon pay Balance.
For the unversed, who do not know about Amazon’s daily quiz contest, Amazon organises quizzes on a daily basis and offers lucrative deals on a multiple brands and products.Amazon daily quizez are basically focused on major categories including electronics, fashion, home appliances and also launches new products in these categories.
In today (28th November)’s Amazon quiz, the e-commerce website is offering ample opportunities to win Rs 15,000. Yes, you can claim Rs 15,000 by just answering five easy questions.
In this article, we have brought you answers of today’s Amazon Quiz. You should know that Amazon merely runs a daily quiz on its mobile applications such as Android and iOS. All the questions asked in today’s Amazon Quiz are fully based on current affairs and general knowledge. If you managed to answer all five questions correctly, you are likely to emerge as the winner.
Results of today’s Amazon app quiz will be announced on December 30. Winner/s of the quiz is/are usually chosen by lucky draw.
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 28 November 2019 – Win Rs 15,000
Question 1. Recently, who became the first Indian bowler to take an international wicket with a pink ball?
Answer: Ishant Sharma
Question 2. Chris Hughes, born on 26th November 1983 co-founded which technology giant along with 4 other Harvard students?
Question 3. A depiction of the Ellora Caves can be found on the reverse side of which bank note in India?
Question 4. Fridays for future’ is an international movement of school students started by which activist?
Answer: Greta Thunberg
Question 5. As per the title of a popular book and movie, who among these is ‘The Man who Knew Infinity’?
Answer: Srinivas Ramanujan
How To Participate In Amazon Quiz 28th November
- First of all, you have to download Amazon App from Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
- Open Amazon App & Sign In.
- Go To Home Menu and scroll down then you will see “Amazon Quiz 28 November” banner, Tap On It.
- Now just click on start to play the quiz.
Contest Details & How to enter
1. Today’s Amazon Quiz started at 08:00:01 A.M. (IST) To 19:00:00 P.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. If you want to participate in 28th November Amazon Quiz, you will have to visit and sing in on Amazon App before 12:00 noon.
3. Once you have signed in, you can participate by following the above-mentioned steps where you will have to answer five questions
4. If you managed to answer all 5 questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have submitted all answers correctly.
5. Out of them, 1 participant will be chosen as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winners will be contacted by Amazon via SMS or mail and will be given “JBL Boom Box Speakers ” as a prize.