Sai Pallavi Turns Down Fairness Cream Deal Worth Rs 2 crore For THIS Reason?
Here Are Unknown & Interesting Facts About Sai Pallavi. She refused to sign Fairness Cream ad deal worth Rs 2 crore because she does not use many cosmetics.
Sai Pallavi — an Indian actress, who mainly appears in Tamil and Telugu movies has reportedly turned down a mega brand endorsement amounting to Rs 2 crore. The beautiful actress is currently riding high on the success of her latest psychological horror film Athiran released on 12 April 2019.
According to reports, Sai Pallavi does not use many cosmetics and this could be the reason she has rejected a fairness cream brand worth Rs 2 crore. Pallavi is known for making public appearances and on-screen with minimal make-up. She does not even shy flaunting her non-perfect skin unabashedly.
Sai Pallavi had earlier said, “I don’t endorse beauty products. You need to be confident about who you are and your skin colour.”
Sai Pallavi, who is a recipient of several awards including two Filmfare awards for her outstanding performances in the films Premam and Fidaa, made her acting debut in Telugu debut with a romantic drama Fidaa in 2017 opposite Varun Tej. Sai made her debut in Malayalam with film Premam, in which she played the role of Malar in 205. It is to be noted that when her Telugu debut Fidaa was aired on television it broke all the records and got the maximum TRP rating.
Perhaps you might not know this about her, Sai Pallavi is a physician by profession. She completed her medical degree in 2016 from the Tbilisi State Medical University, Georgia.
On the professional front, Sai Pallavi has several projects lined up including NGK with Suriya and Virata Parvam alongside Rana Daggubati.
Here Are Unknown & Lesser Known Facts About Sai Pallavi
- Sai Pallavi’s complete or real name is Sai Pallavi Senthamarai
- Sai won two Filmfare Awards for her performances in the films Premam and Fidaa.
- She made her Telugu debut playing the role Bhanumati in the 2017 romantic film Fidaa.
- Sai made her Tamil debut with the film titled Diya directed by Vijay in 2018.
- Sai Pallavi is a physician by profession.
- Sai Pallavi completed her medical degree in 2016 from the Tbilisi State Medical University, Georgia.
- Apart from acting, she participated in the dance reality show Ungalil Yaar Adutha Prabhu Deva on Vijay TV in 2008, and appeared on Dhee Ultimate Dance Show (D4) on ETV Telugu in 2009.
- She was featured in uncredited roles as a child actress in Kasthuri Maan (2005) and Dhaam Dhoom (2008).
- She was offered role of Malar when she studying in college, Georgia.
- She shot the film over the holidays and, after the shooting finished, returned to her studies.