20 Years Of Dil Chahta Hai: 7 Dialogues That Will Make You Feel Nostalgic
As 'Dil Chahta Hai' completes 20 years, here are 7 dialogues of the iconic film that speak volumes about friendship and love.
‘Dil Chahta Hai’ completes 20 years of its release today. The coming-of-age romance film is written and directed by Farhan Akhtar. It was produced by Ritesh Sidhwani and released under the banner of Excel Entertainment which marked their cinematic debut.
The film focuses on a significant transition period in the romantic lives of three college-graduate friends Aamir Khan, Saif Ali Khan, and Akshaye Khanna. It also stars Preity Zinta, Sonali Kulkarni, and Dimple Kapadia.
Three friends, Akash, Sameer, and Siddharth, discover that post-collegiate life will test their tight-knit bond. As sweet Sameer falls for Pooja, an unavailable beauty, Siddharth risks everything to pursue an older divorcée named Tara whom his friends and family find unworthy of him. Meanwhile, brash Akash travels to Australia, where he reconnects with Shalini, a girl he’d previously wronged.
As ‘Dil Chahta Hai’ completes 20 years, here are 7 dialogues of the iconic film that speak volumes about friendship and love.
20 Years Of Dil Chahta Hai: 7 Dialogues
1. Ya To Dosti Gehri Hai, Ya To Yeh Photo 3D Hai.
2. Iska Koli Bharosa Nahi…Aaj Pooja, Kal Koi Dooja.
3. Hum Dost Thay, Hain Aur Humesa Rahenge.
4. Pyar Sooch Samajh Kar Nahin Kiya Jaata…Bas Ho Jaata Hai.
5. Kitna Ajeeb Baat Hai…Hum Teeno Sydney Ja Rahe Hai. Tum, Main Aur Yeh Flight.
6. Iss Reth Ko Jitna Apne Haath Mein Bandh Karne Ki Koshish Kare, Yeh Utni Hi Haath Se Nikal Jaati Hai.
7. Mujhe Yakeen Hai Ki Main Sirf Isliye Janma Hun Ki Tumse Pyaar Kar Sakun, Tum Sirf Isliye Ki Ek Din Meri Ban Jao.
Stay tuned to The Live Mirror for more updates.