Coronavirus Update: Amidst Festive Season The Lockdown Extended To November 30 In MHA
The Lockdown Has Been Extended Till November 30 Amidst The Festive Season. States To Take A Call On Reopening Of Schools And Social Gatherings
The pandemic Coronavirus outspread has not been contained as of yet, however, the recovery rate in the COVID-19 cases in Indian has witnessed a spike of late. The death toll on other side also reduced in numbers. As per a latest update, the government has decided to extend the lockdown till November 30 and it its up to the state to reopen the schools and social gatherings.
The Ministry of Home Affairs on Tuesday i.e. October 27 has announced about extending the lockdown in the containment zones across the country till November 30, 2020(which also marks the festive season) amid the COVID-19 crisis across the nation. On the other side, the guidelines for the reopening of activities in the outskirts of containment zones shall continue to be applicable in the Unlock 6 phase.
MHA extends the Guidelines for Re-opening
Press release – https://t.co/uiQgaKS9bD
— Spokesperson, Ministry of Home Affairs (@PIBHomeAffairs) October 27, 2020
Activities To Remain Restricted Till November 30:
- International air travel of passengers as permitted state government
- Swimming pools for training purposes
- Exhibitions halls for Business to Business (B2B) purposes.
- Cinemas/ theatres/ multiplexes up to 50% of their seating capacity.
- Social/ academic/ sports/ entertainment/ cultural/ religious/ political functions and other congregations, in closed spaces with a maximum of 50% of the hall capacity and subject to a ceiling of 200 persons.
As per the new guidelines issued by the govt, there shall be no restriction on inter-State and intra-State movement of persons and goods. No separate permission / approval/ e-permit will be required for such movements.
For more such updates, stay hooked on to The Live Mirror.