Hirav Shah: Possibility of India Becoming a 5 Trillion Economy
Can India Become a 5 trillion economy? Astro Strategist cum Business Astrologer Hirav Shah Says Yes
It is a renowned fact that the economy of any country is influenced by 60 parameters and ASTROLOGY is one of them. The astrological analysis of the possibility of India becoming a 5 Trillion economy can provide useful insights about the future performance of an economy. It should be used in conjunction with the fundamental and technical with research analysis.
World-famous Astro Strategist cum Business Astrologer Mr Hirav Shah needs no introduction. He has been making a huge mark across the globe with his immaculate understanding of Business strategies. He has been combining them with the power of astrology and creating wonders for Businessmen, Entrepreneurs, Celebrities, and Politicians, etc. Anyone … who has Huge Potential and wants to make BIG POSITIVE CHANGES in their lives.
Hirav Shah says, “The new market moment has arrived, which provides investors with new opportunities and a rare chance to accomplish their dreams.”
You already know that Gross Domestic Product will double by 2025. Several investors and so-called research pandits still have doubts and ask:
“Can India become a 5 trillion US dollar economy?”
HIrav Shah explains…..
As per Numerology, the Year 2020 adds up to the number 4 (2+0+2+0). Number 4 is ruled by the planet Rahu which is powerful and known to cause sudden changes in foundations and extensive effects through various fields like Occult sciences, Politics, Environment, etc. It is obvious that the transit of Jupiter on November 20, 2020, Saturn in Capricorn, Rahu in Taurus will lead to a plethora of effects on the Indian Economy in the year 2021.
Why The Time For Growth Is Now?
Here’s why we think $5 trillion is feasible:
● First, doubling our economy in the next 4-5 years means that India must grow at a real growth rate of 7-8% year-on-year basis, assuming an inflation rate of 3-4% year-on-year, that is 10.5-11.5% nominal growth rate.
● As per Numerology India adds to 12=1+2=3=Jupiter and Bharat adds to 15=6=Venus.
● 3, 6 and 9 are the favourable numbers for number 3 and 6 respectively. India is in 74th year of independence but we may see a big economic jump of growth in 75th year and 78th year.
● 75th(7+5=12=3=Jupiter) year and 78th(7+8=15=1+5=6=Venus) year, both periods are very favourable and important for the growth prospects. Both years will give lots of impact on global turnaround for India and also for economic growth in India.
● The government’s unremitting measures to promote the financialization of savings deposits in the right direction, that is, shifting from tangible assets to financial assets will further help the economy. The biggest growth factor will be the increase in per capita income.
● According to forecasts, by 2024, per capita income is expected to increase from the current US$2,000 to US$3,500. Per capita income will increase by more than 75%! Crazy, isn’t it?
● Hirav Shah adds, “Taking into account the high expectations of a favorable population, coupled with the government’s attention to urbanization and “digital India”, India will-buy, buy, buy!”
● This will lead to improving the standard of living-people will buy more luxury goods, branded garments, and increase travel in the upcoming years.
● Indian consumption contributes a lot to GDP. Therefore, compared with other emerging economies, India’s multiplier effect will be higher.”
● So far, the biggest panic that the world has faced this year is economic, health, and politics, which are caused by the rapidly spreading of the coronavirus.
● Due to this pandemic, China’s business and economic activities have almost deadlocked or stalled. As COVID-19 originated in the Wuhan city, no countries would like to do business with China.
● However, this is where the opportunity knocks the door for many Indian companies. Considering that China consumes 40% to 50% of the world’s commodities, the meltdown in China will lead to lower commodity prices, which will prove beneficial to Indian companies.
● The Union Budget 2020 provides some positive effects, such as health care public-private partnerships, re-adjustment in personal income tax rates aimed at spurring expenditures, boost to the financial sector, MSME/start-ups ongoing investment in infrastructure and reiteration of projects like privatization – LIC, IDBI has been added to earlier pools (Concor, Air India, and BSNL).
● For the real estate sector, however, which is the foremost job generator, there is still a lot of scope for improvement.
● Smart work, Strategies and execution will play a major role in each step.
Hirav Shah concludes by saying, “COVID is an Opportunity for Indian Companies To Create a BIG BIG Market”
The success or failure of any business also depends on the strong positions of planets, houses, and the lord of the houses, constellations, and their interpersonal relationships. So the 75th year of independence- a year of Jupiter will start changing the whole picture of India. 78th year of independence will give glory, charm, happiness, success and super growth. This will also add impetus and provide motivation to global companies to expand their supplier base, and boost, strength, and support the idea of ‘Made in India’.
As per Hirav Shah its BIG YES, India will become a $5 trillion economy in four-five years.