How To Cancel Apple Music on iPhone
Finding tough to get exact settings to cancel iPhone Music subscription then you are in the right place. In this guide – How To Cancel Apple Music on iPhone, you will get exact steps to cancel subscription plus to check all other paid services you are using on your iPhone.
Settings To Cancel Apple Music and other Subscriptions
Once you had subscribed to any service it will be renewed automatically after a period of time, you will have to manually cancel it or else you will be charged monthly or yearly.
Following are the Subscriptions that renew automatically:-
- Apple Music subscriptions
- Apple News, newspaper, and magazine subscriptions
- In-app subscriptions for content or services (HBO NOW, Spotify, Pandora, Hulu, etc.)
How To Cancel Apple Music Subscription on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
- Go to Settings > Your Name > iTunes & App Store
- Tap on your Apple ID on top and then tap on View Apple ID
- Authenticate with your biometric and scroll down to Subscriptions.
- Tap on Subscription and you will see the list of services you are paying for. Either on trial or paid, you can from here cancel it.
- For example tap on Apple Music Membership > Cancel Subscription.
Through this simple method, you can instantly cancel any kind of subscription you had activated and safe your money. You can do the same on Macbook also. Go to iTunes > Account > View My Account > Sign-in with your Apple ID > View Account. Click on Account Information > Settings > Subscription. Click on Manage. Click the edit button on the right of selected service. The next screen will give you a Cancel Subscription button.
From Apple TV go to Settings > Accounts > Subscription > Manage Subscription. Select the service and select the one you want to cancel.