Take a fresh look at your lifestyle.
Home > National > Chennai: Defective air conditioner kills 3 family members

- Sponsored -

Chennai: Defective air conditioner kills 3 family members

141

Electronic item used by a family in the households make our day to day work easier, but depending too much of it is not a good habit. Similarly, manufacturing defects too can cause harm to our health. In a latest incident, three member of a family in Chennai died after they inhaled poisonous gas that emanated from a malfunctioning air conditioner on Monday.

- Sponsored -

Informing about the details police said that three members of the family did not come out of the home til late in the morning on Tuesday. Following which the neighbours called the police, who after breaking the doors, found the dead bodies.

After investigating, police revealed that all the three people of the family died as they inhaled poisonous gas that emanated from a malfunctioning air conditioner. Among the deceased include 5-year-old man, his wife and son. The incident occurred after the family members, residing in Thiruvalluvar Nagar at Koyambedu in the city, had turned on the inverter on Monday night as there was a power cut in the area. Police have registered a case and are investigating further.

- Sponsored -