Eid Ul Adha 2021: Best Bakrid Wishes And Greetings To Share With Family
Check out the messages, images, best wishes and quotes below to say Eid al-Adha Mubarak to loved ones.
Eid al-Adha is the latter of the two official holidays celebrated within Islam. It is one of the most important festivals celebrated by Muslims all over the world. It marks the readiness of Ibrahim (Abraham) to sacrifice his son in order to prove his obedience to Allah. This year, the crescent moon was sighted on July 11, as per Jamiat Ulama-i-Hind and hence, the Eid al-Adha will be celebrated on July 21 in India.
In the Islamic lunar calendar, Eid al-Adha falls on the 10th day of Dhu al-Hijjah and lasts for four days. And as people gear up to celebrate the significant day, send the messages, quotes, wishes, images and greetings to your loved ones to say, Eid ul-Adha Mubarak.
Eid Ul Adha 2021: Best Bakrid Wishes And Greetings
- Your prayers and sacrifices will never go unanswered. On this Eid-Ul-Adha, embrace Allah’s divine blessings with all that you have!
- May Allah flood your life with happiness, your heart with love, your soul with spirituality, and your mind with wisdom. Wishing you a very Happy Eid-ul-Adha!
- May this special day bring peace, happiness, and prosperity to everyone. Wishing you a very very Happy Eid al-Adha.
- May Allah shower Rahmah upon us and accept our prayers. Eid Ul Adha Mubarak to you!
- May the eternal peace from heaven embrace your life on this Eid ul Adha and fill it with uncountable blessings. Eid Mubarak!
- May your life be always filled with light, love, happiness, and good health. Eid al-Adha Mubarak.
- May Allah flood your life with happiness on this occasion, your heart with love, your mind with wisdom. Wishing you a very Happy Eid.
- Eid is a day to cheer and to laugh with all your heart. It’s a day to be grateful to Allah for all of his heavenly blessings on us. Wishing you a happy Eid.
- Let’s celebrate this Eid by sacrificing our egos! This Eid, may Allah bless you with good health and happiness. Eid-al-Adha Mubarak!
- Here’s sending you my greetings on the auspicious occasion of Eid al-Adha
- Eid Kare Sabki Muradein Puri, Mile Sabko Dheron Khushiyan Aur Na Rahe Koi Tamanna Adhuri. Bakrid Mubarak
- Mubarak Naam Hai Tera, Mubarak Eid Ho Tujhko, Jise Tu Dekhna Chahe Usi Ki Deed Ho Tujko EID MUBARAK.
- Eid Ka Din Lata Hai Khushiyan Hazaar, Tumko Hum Eid Mubarak Kehte Hain Baar Baar.