Happy Christmas Day 2019: Merry Christmas wishes, quotes, greetings, messages & Whatsapp stickers to send to your loved ones
Happy Christmas Day 2019: Merry Christmas Wishes, Quotes, Greetings, Messages & Whatsapp and to send to your loved ones
Christmas 2019 is around the corner and everyone is gearing up to make this festive occasions memorable. As we all know, Christmas is celebrated across the world on 25th December, we have brought you some of the best Christmas wishes, messages, greetings, cards, GIFs, Whatsapp stickers and quotes to share with your friends, family members, boss, boyfriend, girlfriends and others.
On the occasion of Christmas, which commemorate Jesus Christ’s birth, family and friend members come together to have fun and enjoy the festive occasions. Not only adult people but also children eagerly waiting for Santa Claus with his sack of presents. Funny and Naughty Christmas Memes
Before people gather for Christmas festivities, we exchange Merry Christmas wishes, messages, WhatsApp Stickers and Facebook Stickers to their friends, family and loved ones. Christmas eve is usually filled with parties and social gathering where friends and family often get together and celebrate what Christmas stands for. And those who are unable to attend the Christmas parties and gathering, they send out Christmas Eve Wishes and Messages online
If you are one of them who would not be able to attend Christmas parties and social gathering, then you must send them Merry Christmas wishes, Whatsapp Stickers, Facebook Status Pictures and Quotes to fill your absence. Holiday Wishes 2020: How To Write The Perfect Holiday Wishes
On this occasion, here are a few Christmas wishes, quotes, messages, cards and WhatsApp stickers you can use to greet your loved ones and remind them that you care.
Christmas 2019 Wishes: Happy Holiday WhatsApp Stickers, SMS, Quotes, Messages and Images to Share
Christmas and Happy Holiday Wishes
“Love, joy, and peace are the ingredients for a wonderful Christmas. We hope you find them all this festive season. Have a Merry Christmas!
“I’m sending you warm bear hugs, loving kisses and earnest wishes for the wonderful occasion of Christmas. May you have a splendid Christmas filled with lights, songs, and cheer.” ― Merry Christmas
“Celebrate the day that holds all of us together. Celebrate the day that holds time together. Hope you celebrate the best Christmas this year.” ― Merry Christmas
“Love and time are the true ingredients which you need to take in this Christmas.” ― Wish you a Merry Christmas
“Christmas is the season of joy, peace, warmness and love all around. Ignite the flame of charity in your heart.” ― Merry Christmas
“Do something good for someone, and see a positive change in your life.” ― Wish you a Merry Christmas
“Christmas spells out Love, Hope, and Joy. Pass it on to everyone in your life. Have a great Christmas.”
“Count your blessings and share it with all. This will make the occasion beautiful like never before.” ― Merry Christmas
“Christmas is not just a festival; it is a complete feeling.” ― Merry Christmas
“Love more, give more, celebrate the true spirit of Christmas.” ― Wish you a Merry Christmas
“May this Christmas help conclude the present year on a cheerful note and make way for a bright year ahead.” Merry Christmas!
“May your Christmas be filled with the true miracles. May it lead you to a bright future.” Merry Christmas!
“May you feel the love and joy I have for you, throughout this festive season and all year round. Having you as my friend brings me great joy.” Merry Christmas!
Happy Merry Christmas Wishes Images
Merry Christmas Quotes
Sometimes we actually do not know how to convey our messages to anyone and it is quotes that come handy. Yes, Christmas quotes might play a very important role to understand your feeling to your family member, friends and dear one. In this article, we bring you a few favorites for the holiday season that you might love for your own Christmas cards.
- Peace on earth will come to stay, when we live Christmas every day. by Helen Steiner Rice
- We make a living by what we get but we make a life by what we give. Winston Churchill
- I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year. Charles Dickens
- Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful. Norman Vincent Peale
- Christmas is the day that holds all time together. Alexander Smith
- I’m dreaming of a white Christmas, With every Christmas card I write, May your days be merry and bright, And may all your Christmases be white. Irving Berlin
- Maybe Christmas, he thought, doesn’t come from a store. Maybe Christmas . . . perhaps . . .means a little bit more!’ Dr Seuss
- Christmas is not as much about opening our presents as opening our hearts. Janice Maeditere
- Christmas is not a date. It is a state of mind. Mary Ellen Chase
- Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love. Hamilton Wright Mabie
- Perhaps the best Yuletide decoration is being wreathed in smiles. Unknown
- From Home to home, and heart to heart, from one place to another. The warmth and joy of Christmas, brings us closer to each other. Emily Matthews
Merry Christmas Greetings
It is not an easy task to find a better collection of Merry Christmas Greetings images for friends, family members or our beloved ones. We request you to take a break from your busy scheduled and show them how important they are for you. Making it easier for you we have brought you a list of Christmas Greeting to send them showing their importance in your life. Yes, Wish them Merry Christmas with the following Christmas Greeting images.
- May your Christmas be filled with the true miracles and meaning of this Merry time.
- May the joy and peace of Christmas be with you all through the New Year. Wishing you a season of blessings from heaven above.
- May your world be filled with warmth and good cheer this Holy season, we wish you a joy-filled Christmas.
- A silent night, a star above, a blessed gift of hope and love. A Merry Christmas to you and your whole family.
- I wish you the unconditional love of God in all the dreams of your heart and your everyday prayers. Merry Christmas.
- Praying you have a wonderful Christmas filled with moments you’ll always remember.
- May God bless you with a festive, loving and peaceful celebration this Christmas and all throughout the year.
Christmas is arguably one of the most celebrated festival throughout the world. It is not only celebrated by Christians but people belonging to all religions. The green tree we people use on the occasion of Christmas is nothing but a symbol of eternal life.
And with the wish of joy, prosperity and peace each one of us celebrate this festival. Every year like other festival Christmas comes and goes but the moment we spend and the memories it leaves behind makes a significant difference in our lives. On Christmas or any other festival, it is people or our family members that only matters.
On this special occasion of Christmas celebrate the true happiness by being loyal, humble and wise to all you near and dear ones. Share the most precious gift of time with your Friends. Make them feel special and different by sharing out the Best Christmas Images, Christmas Wallpaper, Christmas Photos, Xmas Pictures to share with your loved ones.
We hope, you liked the above collection of Christmas wishes, greetings, quotes, stickers and images. Apart from this, social media leads also have a higher role on Christmas and though you can express your love, feeling and affection towards everyone on Christmas Eve.