Oppo K1 launched in India: Key specifications, features, price and more
Chinse smartphone maker, Oppo has finally launched its first K-series phone Oppo K1 in India today. The smartphone Oppo K1, is touted to be one of the much-awaited smartphones of its flagship. It is one of the most affordable mobiles to have in-display fingerprint and face recognition features. K1 comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 AIE that can be used in high graphics generating games and heavy applications.
Keeping in mind the importance of camera, Oppo K1 has been launched with 25 MP AI front camera along with 8 different custom beauty modes. It also has a dual rear camera of 16+2 MP. Oppo K1 is priced at Rs 16,990 in India and will be available on Flipkart sale starting from February 12. The phone will be available in two colours Piano Black and Astral Blue.
Talking about its feature, it looks like more competitive as compared to company’s earlier phone Oppo A7, that was launched at Rs 16,990 with a Snapdragon 450 chipset. K1 has 6.4-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display, promising vibrant colours and an immersive display. It also gets a strong Gorilla Glass 5 protection on the top. Oppo K1 also comes with Oppo’s Hyper Boost technology that will optimise gaming performance.
Oppo K1 specifications
- Display: The Oppo K1 has a 6.4-inch FHD+ (1080×2340) Super AMOLED display with a 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- Processor: It comes with a 2.0GHz octa-core Snapdragon 660 AIE chipset with Adreno 512 GPU
- RAM: The Oppo K1 is available in 4GB and 6GB of RAM
- Internal storage: Both RAM variants come with 64GB of internal storage
- Rear camera: The Oppo K1 comes with a 16MP primary sensor with f/1.7 aperture and PDAF, and a 2MP secondary camera for depth sensing
- Front camera: The phone has a 25MP selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Battery: The Oppo K1 houses a 3,600mAh battery
- Software: It ships with Android Oreo with ColorOS 5.2 on top
Oppo K1 price in India
As we mentioned above that Oppo K1 will go on Flipkart sale starting from February 12. The chinse smartphone makers have announced a partnership with one of the biggest e-commerce website Flipkart to boost their online presence. Oppo is offering a 90 percent buyback value of up to Rs 15,300 for a period of 8 months.