PM Modi Speech: PM promotes ‘One Nation, One Ration Card
PM Modi Speech: PM announces extension of Gareeb Kalyan Anna Yojana till November end
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has once again addressed the nation. His address to the citizens of India comes as the government prepares for Unlock Phase II, beginning from July 1. He said that people have become more irresponsible and careless about COVID-19 prevention guidelines since the start of Unlock1.0. The PM urged people to continue to follow lockdown rules by wearing face masks and washing their hands. He also warned people against letting down their guard against coronavirus pandemic.
In his address to the nation today, Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced the extension of PM Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana till November end. It will help over 80 crore people to avail of 5 kg free food grains. The PM said this extension will cost over Rs 90,000 crore. The PM thanked the honest taxpayers and farmers of the nation. Due to whom the poor of the country is able to cope with such a big crisis.
Here is all you need to know about the key points discussed by the PM in his speech:
1. The government is all set to implement One Nation, One Ration card scheme that will be quite helpful to the migrant workers.
2. Speaking about the rising COVD-19 cases in the country the PM said, India is still in a very stable situation due to timely decisions taken by the government.
3. PM Modi once again promoted for AtmaNirbhar Bharat along with vocal for local.
4. Under Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana, 20 crore accounts have received 31,000 crores in their Jan Dhan Accounts
5. Rs 18000 crore deposited in bank accounts of more than 9 crore farmers.
6. Extension of PM Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana till November end, helping over 80 crore people to avail 5 kg free food
grains. The PM said this extension will cost over Rs 90,000 crore. He credited farmers and honest taxpayers of
“I urge all of you to look after yourself. Wear a mask or face cover and ensure social distancing”, PM Modi said in his concluding remarks.
Unlock Phase II begins from July 1, with relaxations in night curfew. There will be provision for more domestic flights and trains. Also clearance for more than five people in a shop.