PUBG 1.27 Update: PGC 2019 Themed Content, Bug Fixes
The new PUBG update largely focuses on the PUBG Global Championship
PUBG has received a new 1.27 update. The update mostly consists of bug fixes and content related to the PUBG Global Championships that will take place during the entire month of November. While it doesn’t offer much, it is a sizeable update. PUBG Corp has cited technical difficulties as the cause.
The update is largely focused on the PUBG Global Championship which is the game’s final event of the year. Semifinals for the event will take place on November 15 and the finals will be a week later on November 23. It also brings forth an updated lobby background and music specific to PUBG GC 2019.
PUBG 1.27 Update Patch Notes
- Added updated lobby background and music in celebration of PGC 2019.
- Season 5 lobby and music will return after PGC 2019.
- Fixed an issue where the lock icon is incorrectly displayed for private Custom Match rooms
- Fixed an issue where the weather setting of all Custom Match rooms are displayed as ‘Sunny’
- Fixed an issue where a character would sometimes teleport in the early phase
- Fixed an issue where a Mirado skin is applied over the Gold Mirado
- Fixed an issue where a character’s mouth is glitched when holding a throwable item
- Fixed an issue where a character’s modeling is incorrectly displayed when wearing certain jackets with PLAYERUNKNOWN’s Bandana
- Fixed an issue where a female character’s net is glitched when wearing Erangel Biker Jacket with Longsleeved Turtleneck
- Fixed an issue where textures and icons of some items added in the October update are incorrectly displayed
PUBG was created by Brendan Greene and has over 400 million players. The game has recently introduced cross-platform between PS4 and Xbox.