RBI JE Result 2019: Step by step guides to check RBI JE result
Check and download RBI JE result 2019
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) on Tuesday released the result for the recruitment exam conducted for the post of junior engineer (JE) for Civil/Electrical. Candidates who appeared for the exam can check their results at rbi.org.in.
Here’s how to download RBI JE result 2019:
- Visit the official website, rbi.org.in
- Scroll down to end of the page to click on ‘opportunities@RBI’ under ‘more links’
- You will be redirected to a new page
- Click on ‘results’ under ‘current vacancies’ in the main tab
- Click on the link ‘RBI JE result’
- Click on ‘civil’ or ‘engineering’
- A list of provisionally selected roll numbers will be released
The shortlisted or selected candidates will have to complete clearing biometric verification and language proficiency test (LPT) to be eligible for the job.
Check what all documents required for selected candidates for further process:
- Six copies of attestation form
- Two copies of Biodata form
- Caste declaration form
- PwD form
- Ex-serviceman form
The said forms need to be submitted to Regional Director, Human Resource Management Department at any of the below-given branches of RBI –
It is to be noted that a total of 24 positions including 15 civil engineering and 9 electrical engineer posts in RBI are to be filled by the recruitment process.