Redmi K20 and K20 Pro: Launch Date, Price In India, Features, Specs & More
One of the two versions is expected to launch as Redmi K20 Pro for China, while the second model is expected to hit other markets including India as the Poco F2.
Xiaomi’s sub-brand Redmi is all set to launch its two flagship phones named Redmi K20 and Redmi K20 Pro in India. One of these two phones will be branded as the Pocophone F2. The specification of Redmi K20 Pro has been leaked on social media, it will have a 6.39″ AMOLED display with an in-display fingerprint sensor, Triple rear camera with 48 MP main, 8 MP ultra wide and 16MP telephoto, 20 MP pop-up selfie Camera and 4,000 mAH batter with 27 W fast charging.
It is to be noted Redmi K20 Pro was launched by Xiaomi in the first week of April this year. It would be the first phone of the company to be released with 48 MP dual Camera. The phone will be powered by Snapdragon 855 chipset while Redmi K20 might come with Snapdragon 7XX chipset. It is still not which one will be rebranded as Pocophone F2.
As per the reports, Redmi K20 Pro will be available in 6GB and 8GB of RAM and 128 GB and 256 GB of internal storage. These phones can be purchased in different colours such as Black, Glacier Blue and Flame Red. Redmi K20 Confirmed As Redmi’s Upcoming Flagship Phone – K Stands For Killer
Notably, Redmi has carved his place in the Indian market and become an independent brand. It has been a few months, Redmi got separated from MI and bring some power packed phone at various price segments. Redmi has already launched four smartphones in the market this year including Redmi Note 7, Redmi Note 7 Pro, Redmi Y3 and Redmi Go.
Now they want to focus on flagship level phones too. The company GM confirmed months ago that Redmi is soon going to launch its flagship device powered by Snapdragon 855 processor and several other flagship-level specs and features. Rumours had suggested that the Redmi flagship will launch on May 13 in Beijing.
Redmi flagship phones Redmi K20& Redmi K20 Pro specs and features
- The Redmi flagship is expected to have a 6.39-inch AMOLED notchless display. This feature has not been confirmed by the company.
- Redmi K20 likely to be the cheapest smartphones to have Snapdragon 855 chipset.
- As per the leak, the Redmi flagship will come in two versions – one will be exclusive to China, while the second one will hit other markets including India as the Poco F2.
- The Redmi flagship is rumoured to come in four different RAM and storage versions including – 6GB RAM + 64GB storage, 6GB RAM + 128GB storage, 8GB RAM + 128GB storage and 8GB RAM + 256GB storage.
- It will have a pop-up selfie camera. This is said to be the first ever pop-up selfie camera phone from Xiaomi.
- Rumours suggest that the pop-up selfie camera of the Redmi flagship will include 32MP sensor in it.
- Redmi flagship will include three cameras on the back panel including — 48MP primary sensor + 8MP ultrawide sensor and 16MP telephoto lens. Notably, this is the first Redmi phone to come with three cameras on the back panel.
- The Redmi GM has also confirmed that the Redmi flagship will launch with Android Q beta update similar to the OnePlus 7 Pro.
- The Redmi flagship is reported to have 4000mAh battery setup as the Redmi Note 7 series.
- The phone is expected to come in three colours options including — Black, Glacier Blue and Flame Red.
- The Redmi flagship is expected to include an in-display fingerprint sensor.
- The Redmi GM has confirmed that the Redmi flagship will include the 3.5mm headphone jack.
Redmi flagship Redmi K20& Redmi K20 Pro Price in India