RRC Group D Recruitment 2019 Update – Documents Require For Application Form
RRC Group D Recruitment 2019
RRC Group D Level 1 Recruitment 2019 online application has started for 1,03,769 vacancies for the post of Track Maintainer Grade-IV, Helper/Assistant in technical departments, Assistant Pointsman and Level-1 post in various departments. Candidate must be minimum 10th pass to apply for RRC Group D Recruitment 2019.
Railway Recruitment Board had issued an official notification on 12th March 2019. The last date of application is April 12, 2019 11.59pm. Last date for online depositing application fee is April 23, 2019. Payment of application fee through SBI Challan or Post Office will be accepted till April 18, 2019. Final submission will be done by April 26, 2019 and exams will be conducted between September to October 2019.
Once you meet the minimum eligibility criteria that are having a 10th pass certificate then you can go ahead for applying online. Visit rrbcdg.gov.in, and click on the top notification CEN-RRC-01/2019. You will see the date and timings for online submission. Click on New Registration if you are applying for the first time or click on Candidate Login if you have login details. Refer below for documents needed to submit an online application.
What all documents should I upload at the time of application?
- Scanned passport size photo(20kb-50kb) of the candidate
- Scanned Signature(10kb-40kb) of the candidate
- Scanned SC/ST certificate(50kb to 100kb). (if applicable)
- Scanned scribe passport size photo of the scribe(20kb-50kb). (if applicable)
When I try to upload the Photo/Signature/SC /ST certificate/Scribe Photo, it doesn’t accept Why?
- The documents should be in JPG/JPEG format for successful uploading and the size should be:
- Scanned Candidate Passport size photo – 20 to 50 kb
- Scanned Candidate Signature – 10 to 40 kb
- Scanned SC/ST certificate – 50kb to 100 kb.
- Scanned Scribe Passport size photo – 20kb to 50 kb.
For more info on documents, application process, etc visit the Employment Notification