Take a fresh look at your lifestyle.

- Sponsored -

RRR: Alia Bhatt to shoot for Jr NTR and Ram Charan starrer from May

Alia Bhatt to start the shooting of the Telugu-language period action film 'RRR' in May.


SS Rajamouli’s magnum opus ‘RRR‘ featuring Ram Charan and NTR is one of the most awaited films of the year. Recently, there were reports saying that Alia Bhatt may quit the Telugu-language period action film due to date issues. Now, the reports state, that the actress is still a part of ‘RRR.’

- Sponsored -

As per an exclusive report in IB Times, “Alia is working for RRR and she will be joining the sets of the film in the month of May. 75 percent of the film has been completed already and Alia plays the key role in the remaining 25 percent. The film is shaping up really well and makers are happy with it.”

View this post on Instagram


A post shared by Alia ☀️ (@aliaabhatt) on

Further, the report states that earlier, there were rumours of the film getting postponed due to coronavirus outbreak but there is no change in the release date. “It won’t be postponed beyond January 8. Also, we won’t be backing out from the Sankranti race,” continued the source.

For the unversed, Alia Bhatt will be making her South Indian film debut with ‘RRR.’ Directed by Baahubali director S.S Rajamouli, RRR is produced by D.V.V Danayya on DVV Entertainment banner and will release in 10 languages.

The report states that Ram Charan will play the role Alluri Seetharamaraju and Jr NTR will be seen as Komaram Bheem while Alia Bhatt will be seen essaying the role of Sita and will be starring opposite Charan.

‘RRR’ stars a stellar ensemble cast of Jr. NTR, Ram Charan, Ajay Devgn. The movie also stars international actors like  Ray Stevenson, Alison Doody, and Olivia Morris. ‘RRR’ is based on the lives of freedom fighters and also marks as the first movie by S.S Rajamouli to be inspired by true events.

It will be released on the 8th of January 2021.

- Sponsored -

where to buy viagra buy generic 100mg viagra online
buy amoxicillin online can you buy amoxicillin over the counter
buy ivermectin online buy ivermectin for humans
viagra before and after photos how long does viagra last
buy viagra online where can i buy viagra