Take a fresh look at your lifestyle.
Home > Entertainment > Motion Poster of Jr NTR, Ram Charan & Alia Bhat’s ‘RRR’ To Out Tomorrow?

- Sponsored -

Motion Poster of Jr NTR, Ram Charan & Alia Bhat’s ‘RRR’ To Out Tomorrow?

Motion Poster of RRR will be released on March 25, 2020.

326

SS Rajamouli’s magnum opus ‘RRR‘ featuring Ram Charan and NTR is one of the most awaited films of the year. Now, a recent report states that the long-overdue title logo and motion poster of ‘RRR’ will be out tomorrow (March 25, 2020).

- Sponsored -

Also Read | Motion Poster & Title Logo Of SS Rajamouli’s RRR Unveiled, Watch

The release date of RRR Motion poster was shared by none other than film critic and film trade analyst Taran Adarsh.

Sharing the news on Twitter, Taran Adarsh wrote, “BIGGG NEWS… Title logo + motion poster of SS Rajamouli’s #RRRMovie tomorrow… Stars #JrNTR, #RamCharan, #AliaBhatt and #AjayDevgn… Will release in multiple languages. #RRRMotionPosterTomorrow”

Here’s the tweet:

The director of the film, SS Rajamouli also tweeted, “It’s a time of global crisis. We wanted to do our bit in lifting up everyone’s spirits. We are launching the long overdue Title Logo with Motion Poster of @RRRMovie, Tomorrow. Though I can’t promise any specific time now, as everyone of our team are working from home.”

Check out the tweet:

Recently, there were reports saying that Alia Bhatt may quit the Telugu-language period action film due to date issues. But, as per a report in IB Times,  it states that Alia will be joining the sets of the film in the month of May. 75 percent of the film has been completed already and now only Alia plays the key role in the remaining 25 percent.

RRR is based on the lives of freedom fighters and also marks as the first movie by S.S Rajamouli to be inspired by true events. Directed by Baahubali director S.S Rajamouli, RRR is produced by D.V.V Danayya on DVV Entertainment banner and will release in 10 languages. It will be released on the 8th of January 2021.

- Sponsored -