Take a fresh look at your lifestyle.

- Sponsored -

Shah Rukh Khan Cancels AD Shoot With Ajay Devgn Amid Son Aryan Khan’s Case?

Amid Aryan Khan's case, Shah Rukh Khan has called off the shoot with Ajay Devgn. Deets Inside.

83

Shah Rukh Khan’s son Aryan Khan has been making headlines ever since he was arrested by the Narcotics Control Bureau in the alleged drugs bust on a cruise ship on Sunday. Aryan along with co-accused Arbaaz Merchant and Munmun Dhamecha are currently in NCB custody.

- Sponsored -

Amid this, on Wednesday, Shah Rukh has reportedly called off a commercial shoot with Ajay Devgn.

According to the Times Of India, “Around 20-25 bouncers have been stationed on the sets for Shah Rukh Khan and his vanity van has also been at the studio since morning. But it was only around 3-4 pm that the superstar called off the shoot. He was scheduled to share the frame with Ajay Devgn, but decided to cancel the professional commitment, possibly because of the troubled time he is facing in his personal life. While Ajay Devgn had reported on the sets earlier today, he will complete today’s schedule,” revealed a source.

Aryan Khan was first sent into NCB’s custody for one day and then on October 4, his custody was extended till October 7. The hearing will be held today, October 7th, as NCB’s extended custody of those arrested will come to an end on Thursday.

Meanwhile, the NCB said that it has so far arrested 16 people in connection with the case. NCB Mumbai director Sameer Wankhede on Wednesday said that there are some links related to Bitcoin.

Stay tuned to The Live Mirror for more updates.

ALSO READ: Shah Rukh Khan’s Son Aryan Khan Sent To NCB Custody Till October 7

- Sponsored -