Happy Father’s Day 2019: Wishes, Quotes, Messages and Images to Share With Your Dad
Happy Father's Day 2019: Wishes, Quotes and Inspirational messages to share with your dad
There is no better day than Father’s Day 2019 in Gregorian Calendar. How can we imagine the existence of this world without our Father — who taught us to walk properly? Growing up under the guidance of our first hero is the best gift that anyone can cherish. It is our dad who stands firmly as a symbol of inspiration when the entire world is against you. It is fatherhood which gives us strength and makes us stronger. On this auspicious day, how can we forget to wish our dad Happy Father’s Day?
Which date do we celebrate Father’s Day?
Father’s Day will be celebrated on 16 June this year. In Catholic countries of Europe, it is celebrated on March 19 (Saint Joseph’s Day) since the Middle Ages. The celebration was brought by the Spanish and Portuguese to Latin America, where Father’s Day is celebrated on March 19. The same date is adopted by several countries of Europe and the Americas, which happens to be the third Sunday of June. Father’s Day 2019: Best Getaway Ideas With Your First Hero
The same day is celebrated on various days in many parts of the world, most commonly in the months of March, April and June according to the home nation’s customs. As Father’s Day 2019 is around the corner, we will be only talking about Happy Father’s Day wishes, quotes, messages, and inspirations world to send your dad.
Yes, you do not need to go anywhere and search for words to send to your father on this special day as we have already enlisted a number of Happy Father’s Day wishes, messages and quotes for you. You can copy these messages or wishes and send on WhatsApp, Facebook and Twitter.
Happy Father’s Day 2019 Wishes
- “On this day, I wish that you remain blessed always To lead this family in the best of your abilities…. Happy Father’s Day.”
- “To the hand that protected me when I feared, To the voice that told me, ‘It’s ok, dear’, To the smile that made me thank God for giving me the best gift of my life….. Happy Father’s Day.”
- “For the man who showed me ‘ I am his best playmate’, For the man who tolerated all my silly tantrums, For the man who gave me the freedom to follow my dreams, Love you Dad!!….. Happy Father’s Day”
- “Times have been tough, but you stood steady, When despair hit me, you hugged me tight, This special wish goes out to you- the one who has been my dad and my mom all my life….. Happy Father’s Day.”
- “Growing up was always hard for me, But today, as a parent, I understand the pain you took to tolerate me, Love you and appreciate every drop of sacrifice you sweated on this adorable family, Let God bless you on this Father’s Day and stay this way always for us!… Happy Father’s Day!”
- “God sends his angels to look after creations in the form of parents, You, my father, has been the biggest inspiration for me, Through triumphs or failures, you were all I needed to move on, Thank you for everything you have done until now….Happy Father’s Day!”
Happy Father’s Day Wishes in Images
Happy Father’s Day Messages or Greeting
- Dad. You have given me the best things in life: Your time, your care, and your love. I am truly grateful to have you in my life. Happy Father’s Day!
- Thanks for acting like a kid when I was a kid, acting like a friend when I needed a friend, and acting like a parent when I needed one. You are the best man I know. Happy Father’s Day
- Dad. Although time and distance may separate us, your guidance, advice, and love has stuck with me through it all. I would not be who I am today without you. Enjoy your special day.
- The older I get the more I realize how important it is to have a dad like you. You have provided stability in my life and the love and acceptance I needed. Happy Father’s Day!
- Happy Father’s Day to my hero and role model. Thank you for everything you have done for our family. We love you with all our hearts. Happy Father’s Day!
- I wish I could have come up with the best things to say to you! I appreciate for everything you have done for me. The best words I can find for you is that I love you with all my heart! Happy Father’s Day!
- Thank you for being there every day with all the love and help I have ever needed. All the best to you Dad! Happy Father’s Day!
- God gave me the best gift by giving you as my father! I can never thank him enough! You’re a rock star! Happy Father’s Day!
- I am the luckiest child to have a father like you! Thanks for the unwavering support and love you have always shown to me! Wishing you the best on your celebration. Happy Father’s Day!
- To someone who has always been a hero to me. We all love you with all our hearts and are grateful for everything you have done for us!. Happy Father’s Day!
As we have already mentioned above that this special day is celebrated on the third Sunday of June. The third Sunday of June falls on June 16 which means Father’s Day will be celebrated on June 16 this year.
Accordion 2 contFather’s Day is actually celebrated around the world to recognise the contribution made a father or any father figures. The Day honours fatherhood and male parenting. It was first introduced by the United States of America. There is a woman named Sonora Smart Dodd, who was inspired by the American Mother’s Day celebrations to plan a reserve a day to honour fathers. Unlike around the world, in the USA, Father’s Day is celebrated in June since 1910.