‘Mann Ki Baat’ Live Updates: PM Narendra Modi’s Address To Nation
Prime Minister Narendra Modi To Address Nation At The 66th Edition Of The Monthly 'Mann Ki Baat' Radio Programme On Sunday
Prime Minister, Narendra Modi addresses entire nation at the 66th edition on the monthly radio programme, ‘Mann Ki Baat’.His speech focused on the ongoing tension with China, after 20 jawans were killed in a violent faceoff at the Galwan Valley. Not just that, the pandemic coronavirus crisis is also a subject that PM might addressed in his speech as COVID-19 cases cross the 5 lakh-mark.
In his last address to nation, he had highlighted and urged people of India now be even more careful during the country’s fight against the Coronavirus. He even talked about government’s planning of reopening the economy gradually. He even stated that during country’s recovery rate was rising by that time, which was a good sign to deal with the pandemic. He concluded saying in his speech that “India is much better placed than many other nations.”
— PMO India (@PMOIndia) June 28, 2020
Highlights From PM Narendra Modi’s Address In ‘Mann Ki Baat’
- PM Modi started of his speech talking about how netizens have been calling the entire year being unlucky. “Half the year is over. These days, people are commonly talking about one thing- when will 2020 end. They feel it has been a year of many challenges. There could be any number of challenges but our history shows that we have always overcome them.” said PM. He urged people not to label 2020 year as a bad year.
- He further said in his speech that India is tackling the neighbour issue and the country will emerge stronger. “In Ladakh, those who challenged us were given an appropriate response. Our braves jawans made supreme sacrifice but did not let adversary prevail. We feel the pain of their loss. Their valour is India’s strength.”
- Bharat Mitrata Bibhana Jaanta Hai, Toh, Aankh Mein Aankh Dalkar Dekhna Aur Uchit Jawab Dena Bhi Janta Hai. Hamare Veer Sainikon Ne Dikha Dia Ke Vo Maa Bharti Ke Gaurav Par Aanch Nahi Aane Denge, said PM Modi IndiaChina Faceoff.
- “India bows to our brave martyrs. They have always kept India safe. Their valour will always be remembered,” said PM Modi.
- He further urged netizens to give a voice to the local products. He asked Indian’s to support to the movement to make India self-reliant and become more vocal about local. He said that it is a great service to the nation.
- Further appealed to the young people and the start-ups to traditional indoor games popular? As during the COVID-19 lockdown, the demande for Indian traditional games.
- PM Modi concluded his speech remembering, PV Narasimha Rao. “Shri Narasimha Rao ji belonged to a humble background. He fought injustice from a very young age. I hope many more Indians will read more about our former Prime Minister, PV Narasimha Rao. He connected with India ethos and well-versed with western thoughts. He was one of India’s most experienced leaders.”
For more such updates, stay hooked on to The Live Mirror.