Persona 5 Romance: How And Where To Romance Characters Ann, Makoto
We have shortlisted all possible romance options and how to find Girlfriend in Persona 5
You must have known that you have plenty of options to romance in Persona 5 game, but do you know that it will only be unlocked once you have built up your social link with a character. In this Persona 5 romance guide, we will be talking about nine characters whom you can romance, take on a date and involve in some sexual relationship. We have shortlisted all possible romance option and how to find them in Persona 5 game.
Notably, in Persona 5, you will also have an option to romance multiple characters simultaneously but we would not recommend you to indulge in such kind of relationship as it may lead you some bad consequences.
Though, if you are still making a plan to romance on involving in a sexual relationship and take some girl on dates as Persona 5 has the most depth romance system, you will have to unlock multiple special scenes that play out at set points during the story.
How Confidant and Social Links work in Persona 5
Persona 5 provides almost 21 confidants that will gradually become available as you go through the story. It is to be noted that some of them might require some interaction while others will automatically rank up.
If you do not want to make new friends and take someone on a date, it’s worth at least getting all party members to Rank 2 and allowing you to use “Baton Pass” during fights. Apart from all these, you will have an option to give Confidants a Gift, handing over the right things will increase the chance to build their Social Link progress, so it’s worth handing over something they like. We’ve listed the relevant items, as well as Confidant locations, later in the article.
Here are Persona 5 All romance options
As we know that there are plenty of options available to romance and get romantically linked with several girls at a time in Persona 5. Here are romance options:
- Makoto Niijima (party)
- Haru Okamura (party)
- Ann Takamaki (party)
- Futaba Sakura (party)
- Chihaya Mifune
- Tae Taekmi
- Oya Ichiko
- Hifumi Togo
How to romance Ann Ann Takamaki?
- You must be thinking of romancing Ann Takamaki, but do you know how to romance her. She Ann will automatically join your team once your story moves further. As we have earlier mentioned that you just need to build a social link to do this. Once Ann’s social link is unlocked, you can usually find her in the Shibuya Underground Mall near the accessory shop during the day. Whenever you hang out with Ann, you will be given a chance to kick off a relationship when her confidant rank is high.
How to romance Makoto Niijima?
- There are thousands of people are searching on the web how to romance Niijima in Persona 5. Like Ann, once her social link in unlocked the doors will be open for you to take on a date her. She will meet you standing next to the library on the third floor of the school during the day time. Once you start hanging out together, you’ll be given the option of starting a relationship when her confidant rank is high enough.
How To Romance Futaba Sakura?
- As we have above told you will have to follow the same process to get romantically attached with Futaba Sakura too. You will find her sitting outside of Cafe Leblanc during the day. When you start enjoying time with Futaba, you will be given a chance to romance her when her confidant rank is high enough.
How to Romance Haru Okumura?
- Haru automatically joins your team as the story progresses. Once you’ve unlocked her social link, she can usually be found on the school rooftop during the day. Hang out with Haru enough times, and you’ll get the chance to romance her when her confidant rank is high enough.
How to romance Tae Takemi ?
- In Persona 5, Takemi has been introduced as the story progresses. You will have to participate in Tae’s clinical trials enough times during the day and you’ll eventually get the chance to romance her once her confidant rank is high enough.
How to Romance Sadayo Kawakami?
- After investigating the maid services with Ryuji and Mishima – this happens automatically as the story progresses in Persona 5 – use the payphone in Cafe Leblanc to call Kawakami during the night. You will have to beg and request her for many time to get the chance to romance her once her confidant rank is high enough.
How to romance Hifumi Togo?
- After hearing rumours of a master shogi player, move to the church during the night time to find Hifumi. You just have to do is to accept her as your teacher to get her social links unlocked. Visit Hifumi on multiple occasion and you’ll eventually get the chance to romance her once her confidant rank is high enough.
How to romance Chihaya Mifune?
- After hearing rumours of a fortune teller in Shinjuku, go there at night and find Chihaya. you will have to spend some 100,000 yet to purchase her special crystal and then fix a meeting with her whenever you can. Visit her enough times and you’ll eventually get the chance to romance her once her confidant rank is high enough.
How to romance Ichiko Ohya?
- Following Ohya’s appearance during the main story, seek her out at the bar once you have access to the Shinjuku area. For Ohya, you need to go to her door several times to get the chance of romance her once her confidant rank is high enough.
Can you romance more than one girl simultaneously in Persona 5?
We have already told you about this option. Yes, you can have more than one girlfriend in Persona 5. You are eligible to date several women at a time but we would not recommend you for this.
Can you break up with your girlfriend in Persona 5?
It is one of the most serious questions. You should know that you can’t dump your girlfriend in this game. Once you involved in a relationship with any girl in Persona 5, you will have to stick with your choice for the rest of your playthrough. Hence, we urge you to think twice before entering into any relationship.
Can you romance a different girl in Persona 5’s New Game +?
Yes, you’re entitled to romance anyone you like in New Game +, irrespective of who your girlfriend was in your earlier playthrough.
Check our other Persona 5 Guides, Tips and Tricks to complete the game.