Raksha Bandhan 2019: Images, Wishes, Quotes, Status, Essays & Messages For Rakhi
Here's everything from Raksha Bandhan 2019 Wishes, Images, Quotes, Status, Essays in Hindi, Messages and Speeches for Rakhi
Raksha Bandhan 2019 Images, Quotes and Wishes: The auspicious festival is round the corner. Yes, Raksha Bandhan or Rakshabandhan will be celebrated on 15th August this year, clashing with India’s Independence Day. This festival is mainly celebrated in India and some other parts of South Asia. On the occasion of Rakhi, sisters of all ages tie a rakhi (amulet or talisman) around the wrists of their brothers.
In exchange for Rakhi, the brothers give their sisters a gift, which is a custom of Raksha Bandhan. The festival is celebrated on the last day of Hindi lunar calendar month of Sharaavana, which often falls in the month of August. The meaning of Raksha Bandhan is the bond of protection and care’.
On the occasion of the sister-brother festival, people search for Raksha Bandhan wishes, images, quotes, wallpapers, gifts, GIF, drawing, essays in Hindi on the internet. All the girls who buy Rakhi to tie to their brothers, always send Raksha Bandhan wishes, images and quotes to send their brothers. Check out THIS article to know more about Rakhi.
Raksha Bandhan 2019: Here’s everything from Rakhi wishes, images, quotes, essays in Hindi, Drawing and status
Raksha Bandhan Quotes
On the occasion of Rakhi, people usually search for Raksha Bandhan quotes to keep them in their status and send to their friends and sisters. We have brought you scores of Rakhi quotes for you to make this brother-sister festival memorable.
Raksha Bandhan Quotes for brothers:
- A brother is a friend God gave you; a friend is a brother your heart chose for you — Proverb
- It snowed last year too: I made a snowman and my brother knocked it down and I knocked my brother down and then we had tea — Dylan Thomas
- “There’s no other love like the love for a brother. There’s no other love like the love from a brother.” -Astrid Alauda
- As we grew up, my brothers acted like they didn’t care, but I always knew they looked out for me and were there! — Catherine Pulsifer
- It takes two men to make one brother — Israel Zangwill
Raksha Bandhan Quotes for Sisters:
- It’s hard to be responsible, adult and sensible all the time. How good it is to have a sister whose heart is as young as your own — Pam Brown
- Sisters annoy, interfere, and criticize. Indulge in monumental sulks, in huffs, in snide remarks — Borrow. Break.
- Monopolize the bathroom. Are always underfoot. But if a catastrophe should strike, sisters are there. Defending you against all comers — Pam Brown
- Bless you, my darling, and remember you are always in the heart – oh tucked so close there is no chance of escape – of your sister — Katherine Mansfield
- My sister taught me everything I really need to know, and she was only in sixth grade at the time — Linda Sunshine
- She is your mirror, shining back at you with a world of possibilities. She is your witness, who sees you at your worst and best, and loves you anyway. She is your partner in crime, your midnight companion, someone who knows when you are smiling, even in the dark. She is your teacher, your defence attorney, your personal press agent, even your shrink. Some days, she’s the reason you wish you were an only child — Barbara Alpert
- A sister is both your mirror – and your opposite — Elizabeth Fishel
Raksha Bandhan quotes for siblings
- We know one another’s faults, virtues, catastrophes, mortifications, triumphs, rivalries, desires, and how long we can each hang by our hands to a bar. We have been banded together under pack codes and tribal laws — Rose Macaulay
- Our siblings, they resemble us just enough to make all their differences confusing, and no matter what we choose to make of this, we are cast in relation to them our whole lives long — Susan Scarf Merrell
- A sibling may be the keeper of one’s identity, the only person with the keys to one’s unfettered, more fundamental self — Marian Sandmaier
Raksha Bandhan Wishes
- My best wishes and lots of love to my dear brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan Bhai! Thanks for being the most amazing brother and my best friend.
- As long as you are by my side, I don’t need anyone else. Thank you so much, Bhaiyya, for loving me, supporting me, guiding me and being as crazy as me. You’re the best brother a sister can ask for. Happy Rakhi Bhai!
- Sister, on this special day of Raksha Bandhan, I want to tell you that I will always hold your back. I feel blessed to have you in my life and you are a wonderful person. Sorry, I tease you the most because in this entire world, you are the only one who I love the most. I am giving you a promise that I will keep protecting you.
- You care for me like a mother. I respect and love you. Thanks for always pampering me and supporting me. No one can be like you my darling sister. Wish you a very happy Raksha Bandhan my dearest sister.
- You fight with me for the smallest things and tease me the most, but, I know you are the one who also loves me the most. I want to tell you, my brother, that I also love you the same way. Words will fall short to convey the extent of my love for you. I love you brother and happy Rakhi!!
- You always fight with me that I don’t love you and always tease you a lot. But, my dear sister, on this auspicious occasion of Rakhi, I just want to say that I love you the most my baby sister. Hey listen, it doesn’t mean that I will stop teasing you. Happy Rakhi sister!
Raksha Bandhan Messages
- It is very difficult for me to express my love for you dear sister. On this special occasion, I just want to tell you sister that you are a world to me. I promise you that I will never leave your side and always be there for you whenever you will need me. Thank you for being the best sister in this world.
- May this Rakhi bring lots of luck and love to you, my dear brother. May all your dreams come true! May God bless you with an abundance of success and good health! Wish you a very happy and prosperous Raksha Bandhan my dear brother.
- Dear sister, on the day of Raksha Bandhan, I want to thank you for each and everything you did for me. You are a gift to my heart and friend to my spirit. Thanks for making life so beautiful.
- To have a wonderful brother is like having a true soul mate. Happy Raksha Bandhan my dearest brother!!
- Happy Raksha Bandhan to the world’s best brother. Thanks, Bhaiya for letting me do whatever I wanted to do. Thanks for giving me the freedom to pursue my dreams. You are the one who hides my all secrets and loves me as no one else does. Thanks for supporting me unconditionally and believing in me. I feel very blessed to have a brother like you.
Raksha Bandhan Images
Looking for some beautiful and HD images for Raksha Bandhan, we have brought some Raksha Bandhan images to keep it on your status and send to your siblings on Rakhi 2019. The festival is all about showering love to the most respectful relation, sister-brother. Yes, we know how excited you are for Rakhi. Let’s see Raksha Bandhan pictures here.
Raksha Bandhan Essays
On the occasion of Raksha Bandhan, children or especially students across the world search for Raksha Bandhan essays and speech to send their sisters. We have some Raksha Bandhan essays in Hindi or English, we hope these Raksha Bandhan essays will help you.
1. Raksha Bandhan – A Time for Pampering
Raksha Bandhan is a for girls or women to pamper themselves as they received a lot of joys and pampering from the brothers. You should know that brother-sister love is one of the most sacred relations in the world. It is the only relation they can not be broken. Since it is time for family gatherings the women especially want to don their nicest cloth look. Ethnic clothing is preferred by most as it adds to the fervour of the Hindu festivals. The markets are filled with beautiful Kurtis, suits and other ethnic wear.
On this auspicious occasion, girls take a good amount of time dressing up. Besides the dress and accessories, they also go for special hair-dos to look different more beautiful on this day. Their brothers also pamper them by showering their love and blessings and also by giving gifts.
2. Symbol of Brother-Sister Love
Raksha Bandhan, the festival of siblings, is celebrated in India in the month of Saavan and day of Purnima. Owing to that, it is called “Shravani Purnima”. The festival is known for sister-brother love, care, duty and affection toward each other. The primary aim of this festival is Rakhi, which sisters tie around their brother’s wrist and pray for his good health and wealth, brother also take a pledge to protect their sisters during whole life irrespective of where they are.
In India, there are different types of religions and communities and this festival is celebrated by all religions with different rituals. Other than India, in Nepal “Raksha Bandhan” is also observed as “Janaeu Purnima”, on that day they change their janaeu and apply vermillion on each other’s forehead.
Raksha Bandhan Essays in Hindi
1. प्रस्तावना : रक्षाबंधन भाई बहनों का वह त्योहार है तो मुख्यत: हिन्दुओं में प्रचलित है पर इसे भारत के सभी धर्मों के लोग समान उत्साह और भाव से मनाते हैं। पूरे भारत में इस दिन का माहौल देखने लायक होता है और हो भी क्यूं ना, यही तो एक ऐसा विशेष दिन है जो भाई-बहनों के लिए बना है।
यूं तो भारत में भाई-बहनों के बीच प्रेम और कर्तव्य की भूमिका किसी एक दिन की मोहताज नहीं है पर रक्षाबंधन के ऐतिहासिक और धार्मिक महत्व की वजह से ही यह दिन इतना महत्वपूर्ण बना है। बरसों से चला आ रहा यह त्यौहार आज भी बेहद हर्षोल्लास के साथ मनाया जाता है।
हिन्दू श्रावण मास (जुलाई-अगस्त) के पूर्णिमा के दिन मनाया जाने वाला यह त्योहार भाई का बहन के प्रति प्यार का प्रतीक है। रक्षाबंधन पर बहनें भाइयों की दाहिनी कलाई में राखी बांधती हैं, उनका तिलक करती हैं और उनसे अपनी रक्षा का संकल्प लेती हैं। हालांकि रक्षाबंधन की व्यापकता इससे भी कहीं ज्यादा है। राखी बांधना सिर्फ भाई-बहन के बीच का कार्यकलाप नहीं रह गया है। राखी देश की रक्षा, पर्यावरण की रक्षा, हितों की रक्षा आदि के लिए भी बांधी जाने लगी है।
2. रक्षाबंधन पर निबंध: भारत त्योहारों का देश है और इसके प्रमुख त्योहारों में से एक है रक्षाबंधन। इस दिन सभी बहनेंं अपने भाइयों को राखी बांधती हैं, चाहे उनका भाई उनसे उम्र में छोटा हो या बड़ा। इस दिन सभी उम्र के
भाई अपनी बहनों से राखी बंधवाने के बाद उन्हें वचन देते हैं कि वे हर परिस्थिति में उनकी रक्षा करेंगे।
हर साल रक्षाबंधन के त्योहार का सभी बहनों को बेसब्री से इंतजार रहता है। इस दिन भाई जहां कहीं भी हो, वे अपनी बहन से मिलने और उनसे राखी बंधवाने उनके पास पहुंच ही जाते हैं। मौका और भी खास हो जाता यदि बहन की शादी हो चुकी हो और वह दूसरे किसी शहर में रहती हो। ऐसे में तो इस त्योहार का इंतज़ार महीनों पहले से ही शुरू हो जाता है। कई दिनों पहले से बहन को ससुराल से मायके लाने की तारीख निश्चित कर ली जाती है।
बच्चे भी राखी के त्योहार के लिए बहुत उत्साहित रहते हैं। यह दिन भाई-बहन के बीच प्रेम के अटूट रिश्ते को दर्शाता है। इस दिन सभी बहनें अपने भाइयों की कलाई पर राखी बांधती हैं, उन्हें मिठाई खिलाकर उनका मुंह मीठा करती हैं और अपनी रक्षा का वचन लेती हैं। राखी बांधने से पहले उनकी आरती उतारने के लिए सुंदर सी थाली सजाती हैं। भाई भी राखी बंधवाने के बाद अपनी बहनों को वचन देने के साथ ही कोई तोहफा व लिफाफा भी देते हैं। इसी तरह हंसी-ठिठोली के बीच परिवार के सभी सदस्य साथ बैठकर राखी के त्योहार को मनाते हैं। (Source: Web Dunia)
Raksha Bandhan Drawing
Raksha Bandhan Status in Hindi
- आया राखी का त्यौहार
छाई खुशियों की बहार
एक रेशम की डोरी से बाँधा
एक बहन ने अपने भाई की कलाई पर प्यार
- मेरी वो हिम्मत 💪 है, मेरा वो सहारा है
भाई 👨 मेरा मुझे मेरी जान से भी प्यारा है
Happy Raksha Bandhan
- कभी हमसे लड़ती है, कभी हमसे झगड़ती है, लेकिन बिना कहे हमारी हर बात को समझने का हुनर भी बहन ही रखती है। हैप्पी रक्षा बंधन 👫 raksha bandhan 2019
- फूलों का तारों का सबका कहना है, एक हजारों में मेरी बहना 🙇 है, सारी उमर हमें संग रहना है
- ये लम्हा कुछ खास है
बहन 🙇 के हाथों में भाई 👨 का हाथ है
ओ! बहना 🙇 तेरे लिए मेरे पास कुछ खास है
तेरे सकून की खातिर मेरी बहना
तेरा भाई हमेशा तेरे साथ है
Happy Raksha Bandhan
Raksha Bandhan Status
You must be looking for some Raksha Bandhan Status to keep it is on WhatsApp status and Facebook status. To make it easy for you, we have listed down some adorable and beautiful status of Raksha Bandhan. These statuses would definitely make your bond stronger and to show affection towards your siblings.
- May this auspicious occasion bring you all the prosperity and good luck in your way of life! HAPPY RAKSHA BANDHAN SISTER!!
- Thanks, dear Bhaiya for your warmth affection & your understanding, may our bond of love remain forever.
Missing you a lot on this RAKSHA BANDHAN so sending my wishes from far away with lots of care!!
- It was nice growing up with someone like you – someone to lean on, someone to count on… someone to tell on!
- Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know wherever you go, I’ll be always there.
- You know that you are the most precious stone in the collection of my secret treasure… Wishing you very HAPPY RAKHI and best of luck for everything!!
- Sister is someone who is caring and sharing. Sister can understand things you never said. She can understand pain which is not visible to anyone. I love u sister. HAPPY RAKSHA BANDHAN sweet Sis!
- HAPPY RAKSHA BANDHAN! God will give you long-long life… Always be happy… Enjoy every part of your life.
We hope you liked our collection of Raksha Bandhan 2019 wishes, images, quotes, status, essays in Hindi, speeches, messages, drawing. We wish this festival will make your sister-brother bond stronger.