Stardew Valley Guide: How to make money instantly in Stardew Valley
Here are several tips and tricks to make huge cash in Stardew Velley
How To Make Money Fast in Stardew Valley? As we have already informed you everything about Stardew Valley farming video game, it’s festivals, professions and how and where to find Linus basket, we have come up with a guide explaining how you can make instant money in Stardew Valley. You should know that there is no easy way to make money in Stardew Valley. However, we have brought you some tips and tricks that can help you make huge money in short period of time. Stardew Valley best crops
How to make money quick in Stardew Valley
1. Learn which crops are most valueable
Before we dive in details of getting rich in Stardew Valley, let’s talk about some general information you should always keep in mind. Yes, it is utmost important to know which crops are worth and valuable that make you earn huge money instantly for every season.
- Parsnips – 35g or more (Buy seeds at Pierre’s General Store)
- Potatoes – 80g or more (Buy seeds at Pierre’s General Store)
- Cauliflowers – 190g (Buy seeds at Pierre’s General Store)
- Green Beans – 40g or more (Buy seeds at Pierre’s General Store)
- Kale – 110g or more (Buy seeds at Pierre’s General Store)
- Strawberries – 500g (Obtain seeds during Egg Festival on Spring 13)
- Hops – 25g or more (Buy seeds at Pierre’s General Store)
- Blueberries – 50g or more (Buy seeds at Pierre’s General Store)
- Hot Peppers – 40g or more (Buy seeds at Pierre’s General Store)
- Radishes – 90g or more (Buy seeds at Pierre’s General Store)
- Wheat – 25g or more (Buy seeds at Pierre’s General Store)
- Melons – 250g or more (Buy seeds at Pierre’s General Store)
- Corn – 50g or more (Buy seeds at Pierre’s General Store)
- Tomatoes – 60g or more (Buy seeds at Pierre’s General Store)
- Cranberries – 75g or more (Buy seeds at Pierre’s General Store)
- Pumpkins – 320g or more (Buy seeds at Pierre’s General Store)
- Grapes – 80g or more (Buy seeds at Pierre’s General Store)
- Artichokes – 160g or more (Buy seeds at Pierre’s General Store)
- Bok Choy – 80g or more (Buy seeds at Pierre’s General Store)
- Eggplant – 60g or more (Buy seeds at Pierre’s General Store)
- Yam – 160g or more (Buy seeds at Pierre’s General Store)
- Amaranth – 150g or more (Buy seeds at Pierre’s General Store)
- Rare Seeds – 3000g or more (Buy seeds from the Gypsy Wagon)
2. Invest in crops quickly
Your farming starter pack comes with 15 turnip sees, which you would like to plant straight away. In order to do the same, take your new hoe and till 15 little patches of soil in which to plant them. Be sure to watering with the can, which you can easily fill in the farm. If you forget to give them water, it would not grow.
After taking care of the seed, you want to invest money to buy more seeds, which you can easily get from Pierre’s shop in town, among other places. Before purchasing the seeds, make sure to have an information about the most valuable crops. We would recommend to invest in two or three Cauliflower seeds as they cost 80g, but the finished crop is worth much more.
Besides Cauliflower, you can also buy some turnip and potatoes. The most important thing about tater is that they not only sell for 80g a piece, but there’s a chance they’ll yield another potato when you harvest them. It means, you get more spud for your dollar.
3. Prioritise wood
If you have already planted and watered you crops, its time to focus on your energy on cutting down the trees. You would like to begin stockpiling woods because it is a key resource for getting unlocked new buildings and items on your farm.
Be sure not to sell it unless you have become super rich, because you’ll quickly be able to craft incredibly useful items like storage chests.
4. Square Pays More
While planting, be sure of the place where you are planting your seeds as there are some tricks to potentially making a few extra bob just by being a little more careful about your seed placement. while planting Cauliflower, Melons and Pumpkins, make sure to plant them in 3×3 squares. If you do so, it is most likely that you are going to get a huge crops, which will take up all nine squares of soil.
5. Don’t worry about animals
If you want to really streamline your money-making expeditions, you wish to ignore your desires to invest in livestock until you’ve got far more gold rattling in your pocket. There are people who have been making the mistakes of falling for the idea of being surrounded by farm animals and spent as much money as they could build homes for them, feeding them and buying them new friends.
If you make the same mistake, you are more likely to get stuck like others. Because Stardew Valley does not produce enough grass to feed your growing menagerie. It measn, you have no choice but to buy hay from Marnie to get you through the season. And with hay priced at 50g a pop, your animals will soon drain your hard-earned funds.
6. Fishing and Mining in Free Time
At the very beginning of the game, you may have not found fishing and mining very profitable ventures. But as you move on in Stardew Valley and your skills improves, the payoff for both category increases. Once you reach floors that have Gold and Iron ore, you can start making huge money. Later, you can find out precious gems such as diamonds that fetch you exorbitant amount of cash.
If your skills have been improved, you can spend your whole day fishing and make thousands.
7. Unlock the beach bridge first
If you manage to get 300 wood, you would love to repair the bridge to the left hand side of the beach. If you do so, you will get access to the Tidal Pools, which is considered a huge collection of valuable items such as coral, sea urchins and other shells will pop up daily. You can chuck these in your shipping box (more on which in a mo), or sell them directly to the fisherman, Willy, at his shop on the pier.
8. Process Your Crops
As your skills are phenomenally increases, you will unlock new machines that can be used to process your goods into higher quality foodstuffs. There are multiple machines such as Preserves Jar, Keg or Mayonnaise Machine that can take your base goods and turn them into something new and profitable in a few days.
For example, you can put an egg worth 25 gold into the mayonnaise machine and turn it into a 100 gold mayonnaise.
These are most valuable crops in Stardew Valley that can help you make money quickly. Beside this, be sure to check our other Stardew Valley Guides, Information and Tips & Tricks article.